Previous topic - Next topic

b7

b7

Quote from: JCJ on December 06, 2021, 05:22:28 AM
Quote from: Somebody's RIG on December 06, 2021, 03:27:40 AM
Quote from: Big Barbie on December 01, 2021, 01:37:42 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 01, 2021, 12:20:11 PM

bbbbbbbbbbb

Andy's paying Nene dust in regards to her returning. He said Kenya's on fire during this upcoming season. Center peach holding self. :flamebroiled:
Come on Kenya!!!
:flamebroiled:

And I don't even use Andy but Nene is always so loud and wrong. You don't get to go low and call someone racist (which I believe he is) but then think they just need to have a conversation with you to make things right.
He's about coin at the end of the day tho.  They do this with all the girls that get "Fired" outside of Phaedra, and what i mean by that is, they typically have them take a season or 2 off and come back after taking a beat or maybe even drumming up a little anticipation. Many people can't stand Nene, but i'd be lying if i didn't say i'd tune in when she returns and i think she will for season 15.

No, I think Nene genuinely burned bridges...even beyond Andy (with the network). She ain't returning
True, she really did do a LOT

I forgot she shat on Bravo as a whole
:plzstop:

Kalifornia.

Quote from: JCJ on December 06, 2021, 05:22:28 AM
Quote from: Somebody's RIG on December 06, 2021, 03:27:40 AM
Quote from: Big Barbie on December 01, 2021, 01:37:42 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 01, 2021, 12:20:11 PM

bbbbbbbbbbb

Andy's paying Nene dust in regards to her returning. He said Kenya's on fire during this upcoming season. Center peach holding self. :flamebroiled:
Come on Kenya!!!
:flamebroiled:

And I don't even use Andy but Nene is always so loud and wrong. You don't get to go low and call someone racist (which I believe he is) but then think they just need to have a conversation with you to make things right.
He's about coin at the end of the day tho.  They do this with all the girls that get "Fired" outside of Phaedra, and what i mean by that is, they typically have them take a season or 2 off and come back after taking a beat or maybe even drumming up a little anticipation. Many people can't stand Nene, but i'd be lying if i didn't say i'd tune in when she returns and i think she will for season 15.

No, I think Nene genuinely burned bridges...even beyond Andy (with the network). She ain't returning

!!!
She's done. They were already ushering out the overpaid veterans. When she threw that tantrum and made those allegations all she did was burn that bridge.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on December 06, 2021, 03:41:28 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 03, 2021, 12:23:34 PM
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CXBu5n3FeTm/?utm_medium=copy_link

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Tamron HATES Porshit  :dead:
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

I have NEVER seen Tamron like this dkdkdkfffkfkffg

Tam: "Will a wedding date prevent you from doing that? 
:diddraispoot: "

Porsh: "Well, ya know ...  in the south"

Tam: "im Southern"

:nowgorl:
vvvbvvvvvvvvvvvvbvvbb

Tam' does not use that thing. :plzstop:

BRockaBaby

how u let him cheat

then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

M-Rocka