Started by Buy The Stars✨, December 22, 2020, 03:55:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: TinaSnow on December 22, 2020, 07:41:14 PM
Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on December 22, 2020, 07:34:46 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on December 22, 2020, 05:33:29 PM
Quote from: Brandy's Unconditional Ocean on December 22, 2020, 05:30:52 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on December 22, 2020, 04:05:50 PM
Like I said before, Brandy is gaining SOMETHING from this era. Who disagrees?
People think otherwise? Are they living under a fucking rock  :dead:
Oh yes! The girls were just arguing with me by saying she should just focus on a new album because I said she should continue with B7 since it appears profitable.
Baby the year is almost up, we were talking about dropping the idea that a DELUXE was gonna happen and dragging the album into the New Year. Once Jan or Feb comes around, we dnt need a 3rd single or video from B7, we have already heard the whole album and the ppl who wanna listen have listened by now...time to move on.
And I said a deluxe wouldn't be a bad idea since she's having success from the current era. A deluxe wouldn't cost her much, especially if the songs are/were already recorded.
It's already been 5 months since the album, she should have dropped the deluxe by now. If she was gonna drop a deluxe we want 5-7 new songs not 2 or 3...but this is Bran's team we tlkn bout.
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Cowgirl

Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on December 22, 2020, 07:53:46 PM
Oh yes! The girls were just arguing with me by saying she should just focus on a new album because I said she should continue with B7 since it appears profitable.
Baby the year is almost up, we were talking about dropping the idea that a DELUXE was gonna happen and dragging the album into the New Year. Once Jan or Feb comes around, we dnt need a 3rd single or video from B7, we have already heard the whole album and the ppl who wanna listen have listened by now...time to move on.
And I said a deluxe wouldn't be a bad idea since she's having success from the current era. A deluxe wouldn't cost her much, especially if the songs are/were already recorded.
It's already been 5 months since the album, she should have dropped the deluxe by now. If she was gonna drop a deluxe we want 5-7 new songs not 2 or 3...but this is Bran's team we tlkn bout.
5 months is nothing :dead: . Isn't the average deluxe released like 10-12 months after the initial release?

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: TinaSnow on December 22, 2020, 07:55:22 PM
Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on December 22, 2020, 07:53:46 PM
5 months is nothing :dead: . Isn't the average deluxe released like 10-12 months after the initial release?
GIRL no tf, it used to be released at the same time. We tlkn bout a new time and music industry. I'd rather have her working on a new album at this point cause knowing Bran if we get a deluxe its gonna be 2 new songs and maybe some alternative versions.

Cowgirl

Re-releases and deluxes are like the same thing now.

Bigmacthawoppa

:dead: @ performing Bipolar or Unconditional at the Rocking NYE party. whew, suicide! mental illness! party y'all!!

Baby Mama (even though it sucks) or Say Something make more sense. At least they have some knock. I'd say do Say Something and No Tomorrow.

Harlem

long-timeTheRoofFan

This is really fantastic news. I'm so glad Brandy is back with some news already after so many were just counting her out in the B7 Deluxe and 3rd Single discussions...

I hope that she performs Say Something & No Tomorrow with Ty Dolla Sign and if she gets to do any more then Baby Mama with Chance The Rapper & Love Again with Daniel Caesar

If It's entirely a solo mess Then I vote for Say Something and No Tomorrow Pt. 1

If I can pray a bit for this performance... I hope it's a new single from the deluxe that we haven't heard before ready to Gag us all for New Years with an announce about Deluxe hitting iTunes Jan 1st or something right after the performance

:blush:

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: long-timeBfan on December 22, 2020, 10:00:06 PM
This is really fantastic news. I'm so glad Brandy is back with some news already after so many were just counting her out in the B7 Deluxe and 3rd Single discussions...

I hope that she performs Say Something & No Tomorrow with Ty Dolla Sign and if she gets to do any more then Baby Mama with Chance The Rapper & Love Again with Daniel Caesar

If It's entirely a solo mess Then I vote for Say Something and No Tomorrow Pt. 1

If I can pray a bit for this performance... I hope it's a new single from the deluxe that we haven't heard before ready to Gag us all for New Years with an announce about Deluxe hitting iTunes Jan 1st or something right after the performance

:blush:
Eye Eye EyyyyeeeeeEEEhhhh just dnt understand I- :woohoo:

Cowgirl

….ok.

Quote from: TinaSnow on December 22, 2020, 10:14:55 PM
Quote from: bossy. on December 22, 2020, 10:11:26 PM
goddess should sing "i tried" :ohwow:
mxnxnxnxcxxxb

Yea. Really set 2020 ablaze.
:flamebroiled:
,;pmlnikpbuovyictux