RHOA UPDATE: Porsha singlehandedly SAVES this flop ass show

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opposites Attract.

n

They'd never demote Kenya. The only girl that'll become friend of is Sheree. Probably Por' she didn't really have a storyline last season.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

STUNNA GOD

D

Porsha is the fan fav and was the center of the MESS last season. Andy hates Kenya. Not too hard to believe, tbqfhwyr.

FRANCE

oh plz. every season, kenya is fired. and she stays perched with a peach EVERY season. y'all need to give it up.

Opposites Attract.

Cynthia, Kandi and Kenya are the longest running peach holders  :kii: their bags are secure.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

STUNNA GOD

Yea, Kenya is gone. LOLZ

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Drop on May 29, 2018, 02:25:09 PM
oh plz. every season, kenya is fired. and she stays perched with a peach EVERY season. y'all need to give it up.

Quote from: king maison. on May 29, 2018, 02:26:57 PM
Cynthia, Kandi and Kenya are the longest running peach holders  :kii: their bags are secure.

Damn when y'all put it like that.

Kenya really is here to fckn STAY huh?

:howfestive:

Kaeli.

Is sheree getting demoted? She should be the first to go tbh

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Kaeli. on May 29, 2018, 02:34:27 PM
Is sheree getting demoted? She should be the first to go tbh
Sheree was FIRED, I thought. She nor Kim were asked to return. The girls are saying this is either about Phaedra returning or Kenya getting demoted. Either way, I?m CLAPPING. LOLZ

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Trey on May 29, 2018, 01:38:30 PM
Rumor is Kenya was demoted or Phaedra is back as a friend of. SDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Vonc2002

Quote from: Trey on May 29, 2018, 02:10:27 PM
D

Porsha is the fan fav and was the center of the MESS last season. Andy hates Kenya. Not too hard to believe, tbqfhwyr.
Like wtf is he talking about  :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

M-Rocka

And Phaedra is only brought in as a friend if even that lolz

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: M-Rocka on May 29, 2018, 03:06:22 PM
And Phaedra is only brought in as a friend if even that lolz

nigga it don't matter !!!
Y'all said she was GONE forever !! And queen is back!! Also everyone knows it's friend of first and then next season you get your peach .  Examples are  Porsha and Sheree. 

Cowgirl