RHOA UPDATE: Porsha singlehandedly SAVES this flop ass show

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buy The Stars✨

Cowboy Nine

Buy The Stars✨

akjdhkhakh HATE YOU

but  come on .. NENE needs a new ally  ... also for some reason NENE has a LOT of pull on RHOA ... i see it happening and ... even yall who HATE phae can agree bringing her  back will be a game changer..

Vonc2002

Honestly, that's the only thing that would REALLY shake shit up next season.  Phaedra coming back thru would be ICONIC
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Nick'Challa on December 15, 2018, 02:16:10 PM
akjdhkhakh HATE YOU

but  come on .. NENE needs a new ally  ... also for some reason NENE has a LOT of pull on RHOA ... i see it happening and ... even yall who HATE phae can agree bringing her  back will be a game changer..
SDDDDDDDDFFFFCCCFFFFXXXXXXXCFFFFFFFFFFFCCFFFGGVHFD

!!!!! Porsha already said recently too that Phaedra deserves to comeback and have her redemption season too. If Nene?s on board, she?s definitely coming. :dead:

STUNNA GOD

Season 12:

Nene
Porsha
Phaedra
Kenya
Kandi
Eva
New girl

If Kandi declines, 2 new girls.

Cowboy Nine

If Eva stays another season then the show is truly done.

She's the worst addition since Kim Fields.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: 9! on December 15, 2018, 02:57:36 PM

i could see them keeping her next season if phae comes back cause her and phae are friends and she will need ppl to film with

Scott.

Vonc2002

December 15, 2018, 03:05:33 PM #357 Last Edit: December 15, 2018, 03:05:59 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: Nick'Challa on December 15, 2018, 03:01:33 PM
Quote from: 9! on December 15, 2018, 02:57:36 PM

i could see them keeping her next season if phae comes back cause her and phae are friends and she will need ppl to film with
Perfect so Eva stays and is another phaedra ally
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

STUNNA GOD

Yovanna is definitely a ki, but I just dont see her ever getting a peach. She makes Marlo look REGAL. We'll be seeing more of her though, so lets see how she plays out.