RHOA UPDATE: Porsha singlehandedly SAVES this flop ass show

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott.

Quote from: Trey on December 15, 2018, 03:08:08 PM
Yovanna is definitely a ki, but I just dont see her ever getting a peach. She makes Marlo look REGAL. We'll be seeing more of her though, so lets see how she plays out.

Don?t need her to get a peach. But i just like her better than Eva?s backpedaling ass

M-Rocka

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 15, 2018, 06:04:38 PM

fffffffffff

Kenya liked my comment :dead: :dead:

Death. So you can't make amends anymore when you fall out with someone ?

b7

Tears

Knew Queen Phaedra would perch again. they always do this when they pretend to fire someone

M-Rocka

Quote from: Nick'Challa on December 15, 2018, 06:06:20 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 15, 2018, 06:04:38 PM

fffffffffff

Kenya liked my comment :dead: :dead:

Death. So you can't make amends anymore when you fall out with someone ?
Nene is the fakest bitch of them all. She?s the most calculated too. Why all of a sudden is she now ?cool? with Fraudra after falling out with Porsha?

Just last year she was calling them Freak & Fraud and how they needed to be off of RHOA because they were declassing it, and then now she?s like Oh! Phae Phae! Come on home sis! Get yo peach back!

She just needs allies. It?s all a numbers game when it comes to Moose. She isn?t loyal to any of those women. :dead:

STUNNA GOD

d

!! Nene is fake AF. But we kinda just give her a pass for the mess. We're ready for yew Phae Phae! Welcome back QUEE! LOLZ

Kaeli.

Kalifornia.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Kalifornia on December 15, 2018, 06:47:17 PM
Phae still beggin for a peach, huh?
sddsssddsdsdsdsdsdssdds

Looks like the viewers and CAST are doing the begging. She's coming. LOLZ Will Kenya?

M-Rocka

Quote from: Trey on December 15, 2018, 07:37:45 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia on December 15, 2018, 06:47:17 PM
Phae still beggin for a peach, huh?
sddsssddsdsdsdsdsdssdds

Looks like the viewers and CAST are doing the begging. She's coming. LOLZ Will Kenya?
Porsha, Kandi, Cynthia, and Shamari are advocating for her return. Shamari said she wants a challenge.

Cowboy Nine