RHOA UPDATE: Porsha singlehandedly SAVES this flop ass show

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: Kalifornia on June 26, 2019, 06:39:43 PM
Quote from: Hitmaka on June 26, 2019, 06:24:49 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia on June 26, 2019, 06:10:37 PM
You love a calculated bitch :plzstop:
I just cant believe I went up for Porsha's dumb self like that :dead: Kenya's kiis and reads might fall flat but at least she's not dumb as rocks :plzstop:

sdbbb

I always wondered why you liked Porsha. She didn't seem your speed at all :dead:

Yeah Ken' can't read for shit, but she is a smart girl. I hope she's gotten better at lashing, because those poorly delivered rehearsed reads were not it.
Kenya is intelligent and has great reads but she was edited to look like a loon

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

fedswatchin

I just cant believe I went up for Porsha's dumb self like that :dead: Kenya's kiis and reads might fall flat but at least she's not dumb as rocks :plzstop:

sdbbb

I always wondered why you liked Porsha. She didn't seem your speed at all :dead:

Yeah Ken' can't read for shit, but she is a smart girl. I hope she's gotten better at lashing, because those poorly delivered rehearsed reads were not it.
You know what I did usedto go to bat for her. I think you, glock and Bentley liking kenya also made me hate her more :kii:

But yea porsh is a mess. Tell me why I'm blocked on her insta :uhh: fuck ha

Gilgamesh.

ssss

There's nothing calculated about Kenya. She was desperate for attention and since she didn't have man/kids/career she didn't have anything to lose by making a fool of herself on the show.

I do think she brought more storyline-wise than Porsha did, at least in their initial season.

M-Rocka

So this season is basically centered around Kenya and Porsha from what I'm hearing. Everyone else is just background filler. Nene said it's "a little different" this time with filming. She doesn't have a spin-off.

how u let him cheat

then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Hitmaka on June 26, 2019, 06:59:29 PM

sdbbb

You know what I did usedto go to bat for her. I think you, glock and Bentley liking kenya also made me hate her more :kii:

n

What did you do or say to her? :dead:

Kaeli.

Quote from: Hitmaka on June 26, 2019, 06:09:21 PM
Kenya actually slays. After rewatching season 5 and season 6, it's clear the bitch just brought new psychotic energy that the show needed. And she's not half as annoying as I remember
!!!!

I used to want her DEAD but I kinda live for her when I watch older clips

And lowkey...she was right about certain things

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Kalifornia on June 26, 2019, 05:48:33 PM
Quote from: duboisrene on June 26, 2019, 04:06:36 PM
Sidenote: Am I the only one who hates Cyn with braids?

You do? :uhh:

I looove braids on her. Much better than those wigs.

!!!!!!!!

she slays with braids..

fedswatchin

Quote from: M-Rocka on June 26, 2019, 07:03:17 PM

sdbbb

n

it had to be about how she set Phaedra up at the reunion. Maybe I called her dumb for even bringing the drug mess on the show but did I lie?  :dead: She might've been on a blocking spree at that time, gettin the heat from everybody, but i defended her everywhere else. But she was all the way wrong for how she did Kandi. That's facts

how u let him cheat

then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

fedswatchin

Quote from: Kaeli. on June 26, 2019, 07:04:58 PM
Kenya actually slays. After rewatching season 5 and season 6, it's clear the bitch just brought new psychotic energy that the show needed. And she's not half as annoying as I remember
!!!!

yessss :plzstop: And Phaedra definitely read her when need be but Ken can come on back bitch. Let's mess :cheerup:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Hitmaka on June 26, 2019, 07:09:14 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on June 26, 2019, 07:03:17 PM

sdbbb

n

it had to be about how she set Phaedra up at the reunion. Maybe I called her dumb for even bringing the drug mess on the show but did I lie?  :dead: She might've been on a blocking spree at that time, gettin the heat from everybody, but i defended her everywhere else. But she was all the way wrong for how she did Kandi. That's facts
I hated her so much during seasons 5&6 and then she just became irritating on season 9. I started feeling bad for her during season 10 when Moose just destroyed her in SanFran and then when she broke down in Barcelona. I started to warm up to her and then she became one of my faves during season 11 when she lashed that wide-back beast.

Cowgirl

Cowgirl

Quote from: Kaeli. on June 26, 2019, 07:04:58 PM
!!!!

She was right about the majority of her disputes.