RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

Quote from: BowDown on June 26, 2019, 07:35:43 PM
Quote from: neøn oph' on June 26, 2019, 07:10:06 PM

this just off TOP
Exactly. She's always edited to look crazy.
Kenya READS!!! Period.

Kenya is smart, not just intellectually, but she knows how to create mess to drum up drama on the show. She played that "looney, evil" role pretty damn good. Even Kenya herself said her husband thinks she is totally different from what we see on the show. I truly believe she just knows how to turn up the antics for TV, not in a fake way, but to entertain. Phaedra put out a workout DVD, she put out her own to drum up a story line. Sheree got back on the show finishing up Chateau Sheree and she came thru with Moore Manor to compete. She just knows how to amp shit up. And she earned her spot as a top housewife from the very 1st season.

BAPHOMET.

The way y'all are talking about Kenya like she is on some New York season 1-2 FOL shit.

MESS Queen! Strategic! Reads!  ghghhgghhg  :plzstop:  :ummwhat:

FRANCE

Cowgirl

Quote from: Sugar Candy. on June 26, 2019, 10:41:21 PM
The way y'all are talking about Kenya like she is on some New York season 1-2 FOL shit.

MESS Queen! Strategic! Reads!  ghghhgghhg  :plzstop:  :ummwhat:
She's no New York but who else even comes close to her? Kenya is reality tv gold.

Scott.

STUNNA GOD

Zsdddddddddddddddddsssddddd

yea... I'm really glad she's back, but y'all giving ha too much.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on June 26, 2019, 07:02:15 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia on June 26, 2019, 06:10:37 PM
You love a calculated bitch :plzstop:

ssss

There's nothing calculated about Kenya. She was desperate for attention and since she didn't have man/kids/career she didn't have anything to lose by making a fool of herself on the show.

!!!!!! :plzstop:
Kenya was atrocious when she first entered and that's why everyone hated her.  Period
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 27, 2019, 11:55:21 AM

ssss

There's nothing calculated about Kenya. She was desperate for attention and since she didn't have man/kids/career she didn't have anything to lose by making a fool of herself on the show.

Kenya was atrocious when she first entered and that's why everyone hated her.  Period
Kenya made sure she was in the center of mess at all times. Considering how intelligent she is,  how is that not calculated?

M-Rocka

Quote from: BowDown on June 27, 2019, 01:01:42 PM

ssss

Kenya made sure she was in the center of mess at all times. Considering how intelligent she is,  how is that not calculated?
Kenya knew how to push these girls buttons and successfully.
:ohwow:

Cowgirl

Quote from: M-Rocka on June 27, 2019, 01:02:27 PM
Quote from: BowDown on June 27, 2019, 01:01:42 PM

ssss

Kenya knew how to push these girls buttons and successfully.
:ohwow:
!!!

She knows she's right but at the same time she also knows how to get underneath people's skin.

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

BAPHOMET.

BAPHOMET.