RHOA UPDATE: Porsha singlehandedly SAVES this flop ass show

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

So apparently LaToya is beefing with Kandi a bit even though she got her on the show mdsmmdmds

and she's also messy and a mini Kenya

:guys:

Vonc2002

Good, somebody needs to lay into that twisted up mouth ass dyke
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

M-Rocka

Quote from: TinaSnow on October 07, 2020, 11:13:06 AM
Ask the volunteers, gotta go.
:plea:

CNCNXNXNXNCNBCXBXXBXB

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Shamea: Hey beaut'! :howfestive:

Kenya: Hey Shamea, we're in the middle of working on some dry wall. What gives?! :bvy:

Shamea: Nice!!!! Welp, I'm pulling up on you just wanted to know which hou---  :caramelapple:

Kenya: Ask the volunteers! Gotta go! We're working! Trying to get people back in their homes! Buh bye! :plea:

Queen was just busy making a difference in the lives of those affected by Hurricane Harvey. Humanitarian self.

STUNNA GOD

Ddddndjdjddddfdd

i don't think Porsha uses the Letoya girl either. Apparently she's doing the most

M-Rocka

Quote from: Trey on October 07, 2020, 11:44:23 AM
Ddddndjdjddddfdd

i don't think Porsha uses the Letoya girl either. Apparently she's doing the most

They're saying Drew stepped it up after their trip and she's lively. We'll see... :plzstop:

But yeah, Latoya is messy from what they're saying. Hope she treads lightly with Queen Fal'

Plastic.

Marlo seems content w/ being a friend because she doesn't want everyone in her business.

She'd have to confirm that she sells pussy and that's how she makes her money  :kii:

best selling female rapper of all time

FRANCE

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 07, 2020, 06:27:29 AM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on October 07, 2020, 03:21:14 AM
Shamea still can't get a peach huh?
Whew! :blessed: :blessed:

Forever sidekick of the show self..

Yeah she's busy tryna get that acting career to pop off

And singing career too

[youtube start=83][/youtube]

M-Rocka

Quote from: FRANCE on October 07, 2020, 12:43:04 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on October 07, 2020, 06:27:29 AM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on October 07, 2020, 03:21:14 AM
Shamea still can't get a peach huh?
Whew! :blessed: :blessed:

Forever sidekick of the show self..

Yeah she's busy tryna get that acting career to pop off

And singing career too

[youtube start=83][/youtube]
Oh wow. I knew she had a beautiful singing voice. Never really cared for her acting.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 07, 2020, 11:48:55 AM
Quote from: Trey on October 07, 2020, 11:44:23 AM
Ddddndjdjddddfdd

They're saying Drew stepped it up after their trip and she's lively. We'll see... :plzstop:

But yeah, Latoya is messy from what they're saying. Hope she treads lightly with Queen Fal'
sssddddddddddd

She must've figured Falynn was about to get her peach.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Plastic on October 07, 2020, 12:16:43 PM
Marlo seems content w/ being a friend because she doesn't want everyone in her business.

She'd have to confirm that she sells pussy and that's how she makes her money  :kii:
sssddddddddd

I mean... she doesn't really have a choice but to be content. She's never getting one.

:udontlookok:

FRANCE

Quote from: Trey on October 07, 2020, 12:51:28 PM
Quote from: Plastic on October 07, 2020, 12:16:43 PM

sssddddddddd

I mean... she doesn't really have a choice but to be content. She's never getting one.

fff

I mean, Kenya is kinda blunt with it

[youtube start=64 end=86][/youtube]

STUNNA GOD

SDDDDDDJDJJDDHJSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Kenya didn't lie.... She's already messing for half the budget anyway. What's the point? 

STUNNA GOD

And Marlo is extremely late now anyway, but I do enjoy her more when Nene's not present so I'm interested to see what she gives. 

Vonc2002

Quote from: Trey on October 07, 2020, 01:15:10 PM
And Marlo is extremely late now anyway, but I do enjoy her more when Nene's not present so I'm interested to see what she gives.
Yea,  she seems FUN outside of Nene
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw