RHOA UPDATE: Porsha singlehandedly SAVES this flop ass show

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 07, 2020, 06:48:11 PM
Yea Kandi was the one that engaged in the dyke mess and it was probably another rape situation,  If i have to guess. Get that disgusting, stroke faced bulldagger off the show already

Plastic.

I feel like y'all should adjust ur expectations a bit for this season  :dead:

best selling female rapper of all time

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Plastic on October 07, 2020, 07:47:29 PM

in general tbh!!

pototmac won't even be giving what it gave this season after this. not this edgy.
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

M-Rocka

Quote from: the album aint fucking comin on October 07, 2020, 07:50:49 PM
Quote from: Plastic on October 07, 2020, 07:47:29 PM

in general tbh!!

pototmac won't even be giving what it gave this season after this. not this edgy.

At all, but at least she'll keep us entertained Kings, but why does she look like she's trying not to kii at the news leaking about these lesbians?

Vonc2002

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 07, 2020, 07:43:15 PM
Yea Kandi was the one that engaged in the dyke mess and it was probably another rape situation,  If i have to guess. Get that disgusting, stroke faced bulldagger off the show already

A rare cute picture,  wow
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

M-Rocka

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 07, 2020, 07:52:48 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on October 07, 2020, 07:43:15 PM

A rare cute picture,  wow
sssfssfdddfddfdddss

Not too much King. Kandi has her moments at times.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Trey on October 07, 2020, 05:38:03 PM
"When she thought it was over.... they started back up again"

JDNNSNDNDNDNSNDNNDNXNZNDNDDNDNMCDNXNDDNDDD
D
DD
D
D
DD

D
D
D
D

S
C
D
D
D
D

X
X
X
X
X
XC
C
C
D

X
X
X
X

DD
D

gbbbjjjnjk

These HORNY bitches

Kalifornia.

A trailer already? It feels like last season just ended. 

Kalifornia.

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 07, 2020, 07:23:24 PM
Since they already said Cynthia's not involved, that eliminates her. Kandi doesn't drink so I'm sure the only thing she probably did was grind on Cynth like she did at her burlesque show. Kenya's confirmed not to be involved, but she does get on the culprit for it and cackles at her or them. Drew's boring ass probably went to be early to read Bible verses and spiritual quotes.

That leaves Porsha, LaToya, Falynn, Marlo, and I don't see Pennywise engaging in that since she's so in love with being a forever fiancé to Paul's ass.

Porsha's gotta be the one getting that pussy pummeled. Dennis dumped her for Velvet, Twirl, and King so she gotta get off somehow and Falynn supplied the coke to get them on a high.

Isn't Falynn married tho?

Kalifornia.

Wait, isn't Sheree supposed to be back in the fold again too?

M-Rocka

Quote from: Kalifornia. on October 07, 2020, 08:28:40 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on October 07, 2020, 07:23:24 PM
Since they already said Cynthia's not involved, that eliminates her. Kandi doesn't drink so I'm sure the only thing she probably did was grind on Cynth like she did at her burlesque show. Kenya's confirmed not to be involved, but she does get on the culprit for it and cackles at her or them. Drew's boring ass probably went to be early to read Bible verses and spiritual quotes.

That leaves Porsha, LaToya, Falynn, Marlo, and I don't see Pennywise engaging in that since she's so in love with being a forever fiancé to Paul's ass.

Porsha's gotta be the one getting that pussy pummeled. Dennis dumped her for Velvet, Twirl, and King so she gotta get off somehow and Falynn supplied the coke to get them on a high.

Isn't Falynn married tho?
Yeah, but what's stopping her? Fal' is dabbing in coke and pussy it seems.

These bitches in heat!! :flamebroiled:

STUNNA GOD

D

its Falynn. I was just on her IG live and she's completely avoiding the question and answering random shit like "wow! Favorite restaurant! Hmm!"