RHOA UPDATE: Porsha singlehandedly SAVES this flop ass show

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le Champ

Wow so Porsha is really a hoe huh?
Kenya is going to have a field day. But this is her karma for turning on queen for no reason...dumbass

Desilu

Quote from: Trey on October 08, 2020, 03:01:36 PM
SDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSDSDDS

love Quee, but I'm sure Andy didn't tell her to blackout and have a goddam ORGY with an aided stripper, all in the presence of her arch nemesis.

:udontlookok:

Nah I meant the most inspirational mess lol

STUNNA GOD

Yea this girl is dumb... Hopefully she just gives an unbothered mess, makes humor out of it, and move along. They can only truly lash her if she's embarrassed.

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Trey on October 08, 2020, 03:11:08 PM
Yea this girl is dumb... Hopefully she just gives an unbothered mess, makes humor out of it, and move along. They can only truly lash her if she's embarrassed.

cvcccvvv vvvvvvvvvvvvvvcccvv

idk about that bby
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Cowboy Nine

SDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSDSDDS

love Quee, but I'm sure Andy didn't tell her to blackout and have a goddam ORGY with an aided stripper, all in the presence of her arch nemesis.

bbbbbhjlbjkbkjnjknnnjk

Kalifornia.

Quote from: TinaSnow on October 08, 2020, 01:46:40 PM
You can take WhiteTeeNee's name out of the subject now, we've moved on. Time to get to the bottom of this carpet-munching

:wakemeupinsidebby:

sfdsvbbb

The way she's become a distant memory in a matter of days :kii:

M-Rocka

SDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSDSDDS

Yeah...she's so inspiring to young hoes laying it low and spreading it wide.😘😘😘

M-Rocka

Quote from: Lee on October 08, 2020, 03:02:48 PM
Kenya is going to have a field day. But this is her karma for turning on queen for no reason...dumbass
!!!

And for what, to befriend the ape who recently got fired? :plzstop:

Buy The Stars✨

SDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSDSDDS

was it riDICKulous cause if it was he may have ruptured her sugar walls

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 08, 2020, 04:14:34 PM
!!!

whats wrong with going out and having sex when youre single.. most this board letting random grindr niggas cum in they ass with boyfriends at home lol

Cowgirl

Quote from: Troye on October 08, 2020, 04:38:35 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on October 08, 2020, 04:14:34 PM
!!!

whats wrong with going out and having sex when youre single.. most this board letting random grindr niggas cum in they ass with boyfriends at home lol
Nothing's wrong with it but Porsha isn't comfortable enough to be honest about the fact that she enjoys pussy.

Scott.

Quote from: Trey on October 08, 2020, 01:41:45 PM
I will stomp Scotty the fuck OUT in here... and unlike Monique, I'll finish the fucking JOB too.

N

You don't sound believable dear

M-Rocka

Falynn's a gorgeous, rich and (according to Trey) fake bitch and then we have Porshit: a gullible, remedial, loose puss' whore-ah. I think we've got it established.

Whew! Scotty, your recaps can't come soon enough twin!  :loose2when:

Scott.

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 08, 2020, 06:39:37 PM
Falynn's a gorgeous, rich and (according to Trey) fake bitch and then we have Porshit: a gullible, remedial, loose puss' whore-ah. I think we've got it established.

Whew! Scotty, your recaps can't come soon enough twin!  :loose2when:
:plzstop: