Brandy Says New Music Is Coming Soon (VIBE MAGAZINE)

Started by long-timeTheRoofFan, November 16, 2018, 03:51:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

long-timeTheRoofFan

The fan-proclaimed Vocal Bible is back. R&B powerhouse Brandy announced on Instagram that new music is on the way. To usher in the declaration, the 39-year-old multimedia star posted a clip of her singing ?Without You? off her 2012 effort Two Eleven at the 2013 BET Honors.

?Thank you guys for always holding me down,? the ?Right Here? singer wrote. ?Where would I be Without You? New music coming soon loves #TwoEleven #SixYears.?

Following the announcement, Brandy received support from celebrities like Amber Riley (Glee), Angelica Ross (Pose), Erica Campbell, and Cedric The Entertainer, who commented on the Full Moon songstress? Instagram post.

The exciting news arrives nearly a year after Brandy settled her lawsuit with her former record label Chameleon Entertainment over allegations that the company was not letting her release new music. The singer has since quietly signed with eOne Music, as she appears on the website?s roster.

Brandy?s last LP Two Eleven (2012), became the singer?s fourth album to hit the Top 10 on the pop charts (second No. 1 on the R&B charts). Although six years have passed, the singer continues to remain musically active with the self-released single ?Beggin & Pleadin? (2016) and appeared on records for the likes of music?s A-list including Chris Brown, Ty Dolla $ign, Jessie J, Tyrese, Drake, Jhen? Aiko, and India.Arie.

Currently, Brandy co-stars on the new season of Lee Daniels? hit show Star. She has recently been upped to a series regular.

https://www.vibe.com/2018/10/brandy-new-music-is-coming-soon/

AfroJisiac

Young

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: AfroJisiac on November 16, 2018, 03:58:27 PM
another "soon"

If VIBE Magazine is able to be a little bit hype about the music coming.. why can't we be too?

:whogonbook:

long-timeTheRoofFan

It's new news in that it's an article posted today by VIBE magazine.. we as die hard fans have already found all the tea already, yes.. but this is an official article bringing the hype all together in one nice article.

Enjoy! Brandy works hard and the media is taking notice. Why not be happy for her instead of saying "next" so quickly.

:supluv:

AfroJisiac

AfroJisiac

Quote from: long-timeBfan on November 16, 2018, 04:03:45 PM
Quote from: AfroJisiac on November 16, 2018, 03:58:27 PM
another "soon"

If VIBE Magazine is able to be a little bit hype about the music coming.. why can't we be too?

:whogonbook:

dude i'm hype about the music, but fed up with the soons we've been gettin' for years.. that's all.

Just bring the music. Period.

am a die hard Brandyfan and i'm ready to slaughter any other artist's fans when it come to her..but i'm impatient, just wanna hear what she cooked