RHOP Tonight

Started by ssw4919, August 11, 2019, 04:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

how u let him cheat

gizelle turned my fucking STOMACH this episode. why r u so fckn messy n miserable rn? as SOON as she walked into robyn's mess she started. im goad she calls her out next week and she better really press her foot on gizelle's neck a bit too.

the way monique reclined back and lashed her AND candice effortlessly >>>>>>>>

:ohwow:

i felt bad for ashley n that daddy thing. can't wait to see karen drag gizelle and ash drag fired katie next week.
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Cowboy Nine

Zankou.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 11, 2019, 11:20:54 PM
I honestly hate gizelle. Candiace is low-key annoying to me now and weird
I feel like u don't like Ashley
GIRL, who gives are and why are u so bothered  :uhh:

!!

Yeah I hate both of them

Zankou.

I screamed when can' said to Monique "I heard you were showing texts"

yep I sure tf did! 

and then Giselle's ass talking about "I know not to text you!" Gorl we've never been friends! 

Then her acting crazy as soon as she walked into that house was disgusting. Robin should've put her out right then and here. 

Pearls Khan

Quote from: the ophelia edition on August 14, 2019, 02:28:48 AM
gizelle turned my fucking STOMACH this episode. why r u so fckn messy n miserable rn? as SOON as she walked into robyn's mess she started. im goad she calls her out next week and she better really press her foot on gizelle's neck a bit too.

the way monique reclined back and lashed her AND candice effortlessly >>>>>>>>

:ohwow:

i felt bad for ashley n that daddy thing. can't wait to see karen drag gizelle

Cowboy Nine

August 14, 2019, 01:38:11 PM #21 Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 01:38:32 PM by Nine.
I doubt Robyn is gonna go in on Gizelle like she really should, they seemed cool about it during the After Show

hehe! haha! gorl you couldn't wait a lil! lol!

No backbone having dyke

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Nine. on August 14, 2019, 01:38:11 PM
I doubt Robyn is gonna go in on Gizelle like she really should, they seemed cool about it during the After Show

hehe! haha! gorl you couldn't wait a lil! lol!

No backbone having dyke

dggghhhhhhh

i'm honestly disgusted
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.