Oof!! Brandy in the studio

Started by HUGO, August 11, 2019, 12:23:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le Champ

Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on August 11, 2019, 01:43:01 PM
Yeah she scrapped something

Recording albums is just a snapshot in time of a particular creative moment
So the album coulda been done but if she put it out while entering another creayive phase  that only happens when u let time and circumstances happen
Then the album wouldnt reflect the new creative space

Just think how many incarnations of jojos all i want is everything took it was ready then she addedmore aded more then scrapped it for a new albim

or she could just be working with additional producers  :uhh:

Young

Quote from: Alpha on August 11, 2019, 12:31:13 PM
This album will probably be her best and I don't think we're ready

Ma Lo

I don't think she scrapped anything. I remember when she released Afrodisiac Talk About our love was recorded when the album was already finished.. She always records up until the last minute.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Ntwadumela on August 11, 2019, 02:07:31 PM
I don't think she scrapped anything. I remember when she released Afrodisiac Talk About our love was recorded when the album was already finished.. She always records up until the last minute.

right and think what had to be taken away to add TAOL

also at one point Drumlife was on Human and alot of other unreleased timbo  tracks that we got during the human era were meant to be on Human but they got scrapped

.betterwiseup

Mrd0ndada

I don't think she's scrapping anything... this song in particular has already been recorded. She just be retouching it.   
🙄

Ma Lo

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on August 11, 2019, 02:26:34 PM
I don't think she's scrapping anything... this song in particular has already been recorded. She just be retouching it.   

Good info

Ulysses

Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on August 11, 2019, 01:43:01 PM
Yeah she scrapped something

Recording albums is just a snapshot in time of a particular creative moment
So the album coulda been done but if she put it out while entering another creayive phase  that only happens when u let time and circumstances happen
Then the album wouldnt reflect the new creative space

Just think how many incarnations of jojos all i want is everything took it was ready then she addedmore aded more then scrapped it for a new albim
So glad you know all about the creative process of making an album. You must have made quite a few yourself

HUGO

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on August 11, 2019, 02:26:34 PM

Right. She's in there with an engineer

fedswatchin

Young

I want 30 tracks 

A New Testament to the Bible mess

KippDaddy

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Monika

Quote from: 89 on August 11, 2019, 12:25:59 PM
She sounds great but Bran STOP RECORDING AND PUT THE SHIT OUT!
this is ridiculous
why do you want her to stop recording? Lol
Yahudah