Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

pCj

b

I'm done with this thread too. Call me when Roman or Andrade's nudes leak.

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: M-Rocka on January 23, 2020, 08:10:02 AM
Quote from: Fuck it! on January 23, 2020, 06:53:47 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on January 23, 2020, 06:15:23 AM
Would definitely love Melina to come out. I'm sure Kelly Kelly, Whorrie, Victoria (maybe), Candice, and Jackie would come out. I know Piggy is still out on injury, so I don't know how close she is to returning.
I am not sure when Mickie will be back.
!!!!!

It's up in the air at this point. And I didn't know how severe Em's injury was. I need to still watch that Backstage interview.

I know we will all be on here covering RR this Sunday night. I'm going to have to stream it because I refuse to re-activate my WWE Network account right now.
She tore her Achilles and had to have surgery. Wait, how can you stream it? Because I want to watch it too instead of watching that watch along mess on Twitter
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

como la whore

Quote from: pCj on January 23, 2020, 03:55:36 PM
b

I'm done with this thread too. Call me when Lita gets a ring on her finger.

So you're never coming back?

charlie.

pCj

M-Rocka

Quote from: Fuck it! on January 23, 2020, 04:02:55 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on January 23, 2020, 08:10:02 AM
Quote from: Fuck it! on January 23, 2020, 06:53:47 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on January 23, 2020, 06:15:23 AM
Would definitely love Melina to come out. I'm sure Kelly Kelly, Whorrie, Victoria (maybe), Candice, and Jackie would come out. I know Piggy is still out on injury, so I don't know how close she is to returning.
I am not sure when Mickie will be back.
!!!!!

It's up in the air at this point. And I didn't know how severe Em's injury was. I need to still watch that Backstage interview.

I know we will all be on here covering RR this Sunday night. I'm going to have to stream it because I refuse to re-activate my WWE Network account right now.
She tore her Achilles and had to have surgery. Wait, how can you stream it? Because I want to watch it too instead of watching that watch along mess on Twitter
Damn that's terrible, I hope she has a speedy recovery.

I don't know yet, I'll let you all know for those who don't have network. I normally just type in the ppv name in google search and then "watch live".

I've never watched it on Twitter tho. I tried, but it kept buffering the whole time. Same as WWE Network faulty trash. :dead:

pCj

https://bollyrulezz.net/

Surprised Jay wasn't aware of this site with all of his insider news and backstage tea
:damselindistress:

charlie.