Brandys Twin Flame may be the reason for her seemingly odd behavior

Started by Lane Bryant Jumpsuit, February 24, 2019, 06:41:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Just coming back from tonga visiting with my twin and i told him i was unfriending him and everyone hes associated with when i get back home. Just so i can fully detach and let go of the mini.high i get seeing his updates

For those really on this journey of the twin flame dynamic you know its not just a meet and woooo my twin yawl

There are very active stages

1 love bubble
2 repelling
3healing & alignment
4 path to union first within and then with twin

(Meeting ur twin is ur first step to acension)

So we saw brandys love bubble stage with her twin but were not hearing anything about her repelling or separation stage

The reason the repel stage comes after this bliss is because ur twin mirriors all of ur fears and deep emotional wounds and child hood traumas and insecurities  that u have not healed yet and they boil up fast  and  hard and ur left thinking each other did something wrong ..once u learn to truly heal those wounds ur twin wont easily trigger them

Weve seen brandy on this spiritual path her writing her meditation and her chanting
And weve seen the change from inside of her and her speaking of divine timing ( something that doesnt even really make sense untill this journey due to the u derstanding that TIME IS AN ILLUSION AND A 3D CONCEPT ) her redefining who she is  all of this is the healing work shes being called to do and since we dont live with her we see this played out on social.media

The point i am at with my twin
Is a stage  i think shes on

Where ur soul mind and body demands things that are not for its highest good to be cut off

Family
Friends
Habbits
Beliefs
 Anything u cut it off because it does not serve ur highest purpose

Like that show in dc that was not moving along how she wanted and not resonating with her she said  u need ta cut itt (wasnt she singin that in the car one time)

Anyway i think we need to really consider what shes going thru an album is the very last thing on her mind if this is happening and for ppul that just want something to manifest in the material world from her for the consumption of their senses well u are sending low vibes her way with that and its causeing trauma and delays around her creativity and blocking it unintentionally (BECAUSE OF HOW MANY PPUL ARE SENDING THIS ENERGY HERWAY IT ONLY REPELS IT)

When i said i can love brandy without expectations or attachments thats real and thats positive

I think we should all collectively send brandy pure positivity and light from the hearts to help

It would be more productive than tearing her down on here

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

CREAM.

I believe in twin flames but gorl..

what this got to do with the alberm

BAPHOMET.

i thought you were done with the board ? like wasnt that only 2 weeks ago? 

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Ma Lo

No she is just a poor communicator.. It's hard to make any relationship healthy and happy where there is no communication.... Even an artist/fan relationship...mama need to reassess a few things

Jon

Maybe u should request a full delete from staff if u are struggling. 

Vonc2002

CREAM.

Quote from: Jonovan on February 24, 2019, 06:51:54 PM
Maybe u should request a full delete from staff if u are struggling.
IIUYTTRRRRTttyyyuuuuytttttuiiIIUttyuuyy

I love you.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: CREAM. on February 24, 2019, 06:44:06 PM
I believe in twin flames but gorl..

what this got to do with the alberm

Its an odd  juxtaposition because music is what she loves and its also her career
So weve seen shes never stopped music but she has pulled back from the music being part of her career and shes doing it for herself first and foremost

So creating an album for the public  is not a priority when
As ive said all of these wounds are coming up for healing
Her music is part of her therapy for her so she wouldnt be doing it for anyone else

And as shes evolving into being a more 5d being the worries and concerns of 3d become less important

Twin flame is not about being with a person its about clearing healing and mission work

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Ma Lo

And I knew Lew wouldn't be able to leave the board.. Im so over these dramaric exits.. Like it's some big fan fare .. Just shut up and post or leave for real. Simple as that.