Brandy Feat Ty dolla sign - No Tomorrow

Started by Therealsypano, October 08, 2020, 01:49:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

I think at this point just skip the track if you are not feeling it. I do understand the frustration.. maybe in the future some tracks will grow or make sense.  :cheerup:

This is definitely a Camper era and in the future other producers will probably get a shot again. Whatever makes Brandy happy. I'm glad she is excited and the public recognizes her talent and amazing work she has created over the years.

/.\

Annie

I'm happy there is enough music to chose from in Bran's discography. I'm currently addicted to What are we doing and Optimistic.  I'm also playing with the order of the tracklist of B7. And I think I will revisit her early work again today. There is a mood for everyone. 

/.\

Annie

Brandy will always be the vocal bible
I don't know anyone who can sing like that 
seriously.. a song like this or album that isn't what I expected isn't going to change that..
her passion for runs, bg vocals 
the albums she created 
Accomplishments like Moesha, Cinderella and playing in Chicago (the work ethic,  transforming that Roxie character to something true to her)
Her drive to continue recording music even tho she had to deal with personal problems and a lot of tragedy..
her enthusiasm during Verzuz..

the list continues 

/.\

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Annie on October 10, 2020, 09:21:21 AM
Brandy will always be the vocal bible
I don't know anyone who can sing like that
seriously.. a song like this or album that isn't what I expected isn't going to change that..
her passion for runs, bg vocals
the albums she created
Accomplishments like Moesha, Cinderella and playing in Chicago (the work ethic,  transforming that Roxie character to something true to her)
Her drive to continue recording music even tho she had to deal with personal problems and a lot of tragedy..
her enthusiasm during Verzuz..

the list continues

yrp this era is more celebratory than anything and thats not bad lol its like we can appreciate it more but yea

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Ma Lo

Quote from: Annie on October 10, 2020, 09:09:22 AM
I'm happy there is enough music to chose from in Bran's discography. I'm currently addicted to What are we doing and Optimistic.  I'm also playing with the order of the tracklist of B7. And I think I will revisit her early work again today. There is a mood for everyone.

Treek

Quick question since this thread is new and active lol... can somebody explain to me why y'all gave Brandy the nickname Ghan and what it means? I remember her saying once before she likes when people call her that nickname but I don't know where it came from or what it means lol

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: Treek on October 14, 2020, 01:29:12 PM
Quick question since this thread is new and active lol... can somebody explain to me why y'all gave Brandy the nickname Ghan and what it means? I remember her saying once before she likes when people call her that nickname but I don't know where it came from or what it means lol
ME EITHER PLEASE EXPLAIN
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

lovechild

Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on October 15, 2020, 12:14:07 AM
Quote from: Treek on October 14, 2020, 01:29:12 PM
ME EITHER PLEASE EXPLAIN

Lol it's short for Ghandy and I believe Afro made it up .. don't ask me why