Started by Zabi., March 19, 2018, 09:33:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelMel

DC did this and it worked for the most part

Good luck to them

MelMel

MelMel

charlie.

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on March 19, 2018, 10:03:47 AM
I saw them last night at universal. They are cute performers

Norm >>>>

omg I was supposed to go to that

we could've met up
:traciandchelle:

b7

Quote from: Mu on March 19, 2018, 10:35:27 AM
none of these girls have IT solo, not even the bitch with all the payola.
this is gonna sink, I hope Normani doesn't think this shit with Khalid is because of her BECAUSE IT AINT
bbnnnn it?s both baby
:calmdownsis:

It kinda introduced him to a new crowd as well. I didn?t care for his style at first until i heard this song out, but now i wanna get into the album

b7

b7

Quote from: BowDown on March 19, 2018, 01:18:26 PM
They should?ve gotten rid of another member. I think they would?ve done better as a trio. I would say Ally?s fat self but I think Dinah should?ve been kicked out..
Dinah? Are u crazy

i think her and Lauren will do well solo, though. Maybe I?m just saying that because I love their voices but Lauren is gonna be more ?urban? than all of them with her Ty dolla connect :dead:

Her voice is raspy af now from all that smoking he probably has her doin

Admin

Cowboy Nine

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: 1RIG on March 19, 2018, 08:22:17 PM
Quote from: BowDown on March 19, 2018, 01:18:26 PM
They should?ve gotten rid of another member. I think they would?ve done better as a trio. I would say Ally?s fat self but I think Dinah should?ve been kicked out..
Dinah? Are u crazy

i think her and Lauren will do well solo, though. Maybe I?m just saying that because I love their voices but Lauren is gonna be more ?urban? than all of them with her Ty dolla connect :dead:

Her voice is raspy af now from all that smoking he probably has her doin
Her solo music flopped.

Mani and Dinah will have the biggest solo careers. Especially Mani. Her manager only has two clients and he was able to pull off the streaming success of Love Lies. Now with the Roc Nation connect and Mani set to announce her solo album/label in a few weeks it's about to be huge. She's been in the studio with Noah/40, London on the Track, The Stereotypes, Tayla Parx, Metro Booming, the team behind WFH and Down, sessions scheduled with DJ Mustard, Oak (Pop & Oak), Jax Jones. Dinah is cute and slutty now.

Allyson signed with Larry Rudolph but he's trash.

It's unconditional, these days you know....