Brandy Announces New Single

Started by Superdib, June 25, 2019, 10:02:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Quote from: Harlem on June 25, 2019, 09:24:55 PM
Can we talk about how good this bitch looks in her cover art?! Like why doesn't she give this on the regular!!!!
brandy is fucking beautiful

VirgoMind

Wait so a single, performing at essence fest main stage that same weekend, and then the Fanny & Jaz song?  This gonna be a great start to July!

DrewBabyLove

b7

Quote from: VirgoMind on June 25, 2019, 09:41:31 PM
Wait so a single, performing at essence fest main stage that same weekend, and then the Fanny & Jaz song?  This gonna be a great start to July!
this is too much like RIGHT  :kii:

Am i in the twilight zone 

Young

Wait so a single, performing at essence fest main stage that same weekend, and then the Fanny & Jaz song?  This gonna be a great start to July!

It really is! :plzstop:

Harlem

Then she got that Femme Tour too! Wooo this bitch knows what she's doing huh?! Is it Sonja?!

FlowerBomb

this is MORE than what I ever anticipated :dead:
Reintroducing herself  to the younger R&B crowd by collabing with Daniel Ceaser and connecting with Jazzy's and Fanny's female audience
:gorlonfire:
I hope she drops her solo mess soon after.

b7

Quote from: Laith on June 25, 2019, 09:46:29 PM
this is MORE than what I ever anticipated :dead:
Reintroducing herself  to the younger R&B crowd by collabing with Daniel Ceaser and connecting with Jazzy's and Fanny's female audience
:gorlonfire:
I hope she drops her solo mess soon after.
King

We deserve this.
:stressed:

Harlem

Wait is the budget for her glam team about to kick in too?!?! Give us looks for the summer Queen!!!!
:oof:

DrewBabyLove

It'd be dope if they perform it at Essence! Or at least she performs a part of it. 

b7

Quote from: DrewBabyLove on June 25, 2019, 09:58:07 PM
It'd be dope if they perform it at Essence! Or at least she performs a part of it.
!!! Play it on the loud speakers before u come out or something. Fuck it sddfff

DrewBabyLove

Quote from: 1RIG on June 25, 2019, 10:14:40 PM
Quote from: DrewBabyLove on June 25, 2019, 09:58:07 PM
!!! Play it on the loud speakers before u come out or something. Fuck it sddfff

Kiii

Haha something!!

I checked him out and he isn't bad...just can't do the sleepytime stuff anymore.
^

FRANCE

I'm EXCITED as hell to hear this. And I hope they'll get to perform it together a couple times.

Alpha

I still can't believe is finally fucking happening! The anticipation mess already has me anxious  :gorlonfire:

7 long damn years!