finish ha.

Quote from: ssw4919 on June 18, 2021, 11:03:49 PM
Quote from: Planet Her on June 18, 2021, 10:07:53 PM
All of the 702 girls were beautiful.

!!!

A well-balanced tea.  Like TLC.
r we sure that's a good 'omparison

GODlli kinda stole the show there
Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.

ssw4919

As did Irish.  She was always considered the prettiest one.

Nonchalantboi

Quote from: oph k. williams on June 19, 2021, 03:34:47 AM
im telling yall. irish might be juuust a tad bit hit, but if she were to lose weight and get that BONE STRUCTURE back.... she would be a problem again idc idc idc

!!!!! To me she still is cute

🔥🔥🔥

Nonchalantboi

Irish sound cute and did what she needed to do on the 2nd verse  :stressed:

🔥🔥🔥

Vonc2002

Kylie alluded to Aubrey being figured out later on in the show on her live and I believe her. I think shes a manipulative bitch. She also said the reason she participated in all those activities was because production kept asking her. She said she actually didnt want to and she protested but they kept asking. She said she dont know why any of the girls would wonder why she was singing and dancing and they were there to see her say no initially over and over
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

Lol these reality shows are mess
Kiely still needs to either be in the group or go home 
none of those girls need her direction 
she was like the least talented member of 2 groups 

Vonc2002

Quote from: RAY7 on June 19, 2021, 08:48:49 PM
Lol these reality shows are mess
Kiely still needs to either be in the group or go home
none of those girls need her direction
she was like the least talented member of 2 groups
Being the least talented in her group doesn't have bearing on her creative direction skills tho tbh. That's like saying music exec's can't say shit about music if they aren't artists themselves.  She said she knows it's a show and they're trying to push a storyline tho so she gets it.  Apparently she wants to release some behind the scenes stuff that we haven't seen because they left so much out.  I initially really hated her but she seems to be ok to me now
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

She also said her and Aubrey will be at odds the rest of the time shes there :omf:

Vonc2002

Reality TV really is a mess tho because she said that she never was going to be a girl in the group and everyone knew that except for the girls in the house. She said she was really upset and wanted them to tell the girls her role but they said it's fine and just to tell them when she got in the house. They set that girl up to be dogwalked :dead:

Cowboy Nine

So Aubrey probably leaves the house once all the girls figure her out and turn on her.

Can't wait to watch.

:wellheythere:

Freemala Harris

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 19, 2021, 08:58:45 PM
Reality TV really is a mess tho because she said that she never was going to be a girl in the group and everyone knew that except for the girls in the house. She said she was really upset and wanted them to tell the girls her role but they said it's fine and just to tell them when she got in the house. They set that girl up to be dogwalked :dead:

dddddddd Carlos is a damns demon

Vonc2002

King knows how to make good TV  LOLZ!