CREAM.

I forgot all about the "gay" episode

The dramatics

BBVGGGVGGGHBVVVVBVBnbgBhbbgbnb

CREAM.

Quote from: BORderline on August 02, 2020, 02:14:54 AM
Quote from: Ntwadumela on August 02, 2020, 01:05:55 AM
I hate a fat angry bitter girl.

That's when you know that whole body positive movement is some bullshit.
Body Courage! Loving my curves!

And acting sensitive over some fat jokes in a damn sitcom that happened 25 years ago.
I can't.
SSSDDDDDDSDDDFDDDDDDF

CHOKE

Am pretty sure I remember Clueless cross over episodes

:damselindistress:

GYNandTONIC

Quote from: BrokenHeartsHeal on August 02, 2020, 08:14:11 AM
I do want the show to be dragged for the gay episode though.. will never forget how poorly done it was. But fuck it.. it was Moesha. Can't stand that damn girl.

How was it poorly done? A teenage girl told her friends she thought someone was gay. Her friends were a mess for spreading it, but Moe did what anyone would do if they found out their date played for the other team.

Dee checked her ass in the end and Moe saw how what she did wasn't cool. That episode had a great message in the end

CREAM.

VirgoMind

The same continued into the parkers lol they made fun of theirselves. Lmao

HUGO

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on August 02, 2020, 09:04:53 AM
Quote from: BrokenHeartsHeal on August 02, 2020, 08:14:11 AM
I do want the show to be dragged for the gay episode though.. will never forget how poorly done it was. But fuck it.. it was Moesha. Can't stand that damn girl.

How was it poorly done? A teenage girl told her friends she thought someone was gay. Her friends were a mess for spreading it, but Moe did what anyone would do if they found out their date played for the other team.

Dee checked her ass in the end and Moe saw how what she did wasn't cool. That episode had a great message in the end

I think ppl also fucking forget they were KIDS! Teenagers like com'on

CHOKE

Quote from: Saving All My Puakenikeni on August 02, 2020, 09:37:27 AM
the same gorls critiquing Moesha about the fat mess
will be the ones to kii at that scene of Precious running with a bucket of KFC in hand.

:disgusted:

Completely different

Precious is funny as fuck

J loves Brandy

Guys, Moesha is top ten on Netflix!!!!!!!! Brandy is shitting right now. Like wow! So happy for her.

VirgoMind

Quote from: J loves Brandy on August 02, 2020, 09:51:22 AM
Guys, Moesha is top ten on Netflix!!!!!!!! Brandy is shitting right now. Like wow! So happy for her.

!!!   

CHOKE

The girls really need to unpack how Precious is actually a comedy on the level of White Chicks

VirgoMind

People pulling Fresh Prince fat Jones about uncle phill, short jokes about Carlton, the bickering between Martin and Pam lmao dndnsnsbsb

Freemala Harris

https://twitter.com/liltittyslurp/status/1289767399240212483

I find it problematic no one threw in a bit of texturism or featurism to amplify the woke recipe a bit

A sazon goya tea

D.I.E.G.O.

When I saw this yesterday, I smiled. I love that the show can still have people discussing it—on a large Social platform, no less. This is great promo.

Besides, name a show from that era that doesn't have these kinds of moments that some may cringe at now. Moesha was groundbreaking by showing Hakeem's gay cousin, the drug/marijuana episodes, conversations about eating disorders, etc. ICONIC