It has begun (Moesha related)

Started by Sinpool, August 02, 2020, 12:40:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReVon

Countess Vaughn has actually always had confidence in being a bigger girl. She will tell you that and has always said that. :dead: That's why she could play that role with no internal problems. 

Palladium

Youth making fun of youth is apart of their growing up and learning, which was the whole reason behind Moesha

Fat bitch

jtwoeleven

lol I knew the think pieces were coming.

Buy The Stars✨

They act like no one is being fat shamed on tv in 2020 on current shows. 

Sinpool

She right though

the way y'all fat shame Queenzo is disgusting and y'all need to stop

Ma Lo

BORderline

Quote from: Ntwadumela on August 02, 2020, 01:05:55 AM
I hate a fat angry bitter girl.

That's when you know that whole body positive movement is some bullshit.
Body Courage! Loving my curves!

And acting sensitive over some fat jokes in a damn sitcom that happened 25 years ago.
I can't.

Checkmate Burruss

This is why I don't watch shit with the Tl anymore. Ppl make EVERYTHING so damn heavy these days.

"wE cAN dO boTh" twitter gets on my nerves.
THEY DO ANYDAMNTHANG FUH BSOURCE CLOUT

b7

Quote from: Checkmate Burruss on August 02, 2020, 02:15:51 AM
This is why I don't watch shit with the Tl anymore. Ppl make EVERYTHING so damn heavy these days.

"wE cAN dO boTh" twitter gets on my nerves.
shddjjfjf always tryna "unpack" something

It's typically very performative. Of course, some gripes people have are very real and should be considered, but  :-/ a sitcom like Moesha? Lmao

It doesn't get any more harmless than a bubblegum sitcom like that. I can't imagine writing a think piece about it :dead:

Can't wait to binge later

BrokenHeartsHeal

I do want the show to be dragged for the gay episode though.. will never forget how poorly done it was. But fuck it.. it was Moesha. Can't stand that damn girl.

BrokenHeartsHeal

But anyway, didn't they come at Niecy for having skinny legs or whatever? And Hakeem being poor? They were kids, kids read each other :disgusted:

CREAM.

I mean looking back Moesha was a hot ass mess bBBBbn

But ppl are taking it too serious

It's all jokes