Brandy?s NSO shows canceled due to (finally explains illness and apologizes)

Started by Steffon, January 15, 2019, 12:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Ugh i forgot all the museums are closed due to the shutdown

Ma Lo

Quote from: KingDavid on January 25, 2019, 02:44:15 PM
Which one of you called and threatened to still come up to the Kennedy Center?  :dead: I called to get my refund and she asked me to please still not come up there and riot because the police have already been warned and are present  :plzstop: I was appalled and tickled at the same time :dead: :dead: :kii: :kii:

rifhriohfgidffgdfghdrghfdghfdhgfdhghfdughfdhghhhduhhghfdhgfdughfdhguifdghfdhgfdghfdghufdghfdghfdhghfdghufdighfdghfduighrhfdhghfdughfdughfduhgfdughfdus

Ma Lo

GLOCK

Quote from: silentbx on January 25, 2019, 01:58:58 PM
Quote from: 12 Nights of Molesting Flopped on January 25, 2019, 01:53:25 PM
Hey Silent I?m when you?re done arguing with Glock can you answer my question? Do you have any info on her health? Or anything

He's arguing with himself.

She's okay. I think sometimes people forget, just because I know shit, doesn't give me the right to speak on it. That's why I pick and choose when to speak. I actually have respect and don't go on twitter "spilling tea" like other so-called friends, team members etc. It's just not my place. She will speak on her terms....

TBH I'm damned if I do, and damned if I don't. No matter what I say or don't say. Try to do or not do... it won't sit well with some people. So it just is what it is. No one HAS to be a part of a video. I simply mentioned it because so many are in town and a show got canceled. But see how some people make it into a negative thing?
cry me a fucking .mp4 river faggot
Once again.. vague

This shit u call urself doing doesn?t make anything better
U don?t say SHIT.
Cuz u don?t know shit.
Why?d u get on that damn flight? Because it was free? :uhh:
If u were in the know you would?ve known long before we did that she bailed owt

She got cold feet PERIOD.
And u don?t know shit.. about as much as me

Ma Lo

I'm going for a drink .. I just can't do this

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: KingDavid on January 25, 2019, 02:44:15 PM
Which one of you called and threatened to still come up to the Kennedy Center?  :dead: I called to get my refund and she asked me to please still not come up there and riot because the police have already been warned and are present  :plzstop: I was appalled and tickled at the same time :dead: :dead: :kii: :kii:

WHAT THE FUCK :kii:

b7

Quote from: Bloody Tears on January 25, 2019, 02:46:19 PM
watch this make the news.. lmfao
nah

To everyone else it?s just another artist canceling a show. this is the first time it?ll only be her core fans all over that ass

Ma Lo

Brandy did say she was "very nervous" in one of her IG captions recently.. Oh she thought we didn't clock her mess? Shady self.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Young on January 25, 2019, 02:13:14 PM
Can yawl stop arguing about dumb SHIT?!!!

I swear I wish I could jump into this fucking SERVER and FIGHT some of you rn

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Nine on January 25, 2019, 02:41:15 PM
Quote from: Nick'Challa on January 25, 2019, 02:39:52 PM
Just got on Grindr let's see whAt twinks are ready to get smashed. I need to release some frustration
be careful luv

you know DC is swimming in sauce

They got the sauce out here 
Shajsjjsnsbs

I got condoms and I'm on prep lol and I'll say a prayer before hand ki

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: 1RIG on January 25, 2019, 02:45:50 PM
Ugh i forgot all the museums are closed due to the shutdown

The guy at my hotel said SOME are open but most are closed

Kurama

Quote from: The Common Sense Fairy on January 25, 2019, 02:43:38 PM
Quote from: silentbx on January 25, 2019, 01:58:58 PM
Quote from: 12 Nights of Molesting Flopped on January 25, 2019, 01:53:25 PM
Hey Silent I?m when you?re done arguing with Glock can you answer my question? Do you have any info on her health? Or anything

He's arguing with himself.

She's okay. I think sometimes people forget, just because I know shit, doesn't give me the right to speak on it. That's why I pick and choose when to speak. I actually have respect and don't go on twitter "spilling tea" like other so-called friends, team members etc. It's just not my place. She will speak on her terms....

TBH I'm damned if I do, and damned if I don't. No matter what I say or don't say. Try to do or not do... it won't sit well with some people. So it just is what it is. No one HAS to be a part of a video. I simply mentioned it because so many are in town and a show got canceled. But see how some people make it into a negative thing?
If that's the case, it may best to sit it out sometimes.

Ma Lo