TV shows you love to bing watch...

Started by Good Morning Gorgeous, December 06, 2019, 05:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Good Morning Gorgeous

December 06, 2019, 05:35:11 PM Last Edit: December 06, 2019, 05:39:35 PM by MYLO
These are the main shows I watch ALLLLLLLLLLLL the time. My DVR is   filled with episodes.

b7

Omggggg YES for King of Queens. The fucking taste >>>

maybe my favorite white sitcom. Living single, Charmed, Xena, Buffy, Martin, Girlfriends and "Revenge" from ABC. It's on Hulu now 

Sinpool

Honestly

American Horror Story is much better when you binge it then watch it weekly.

I woulda quit Roanake and Cult had I watched them live but binging them actually made me like them and I only finished Hotel after I binged it and quit when I was watching.

Freak Show I still can't get through though d

b7

American Horror story's first 3 seasons are constantly binged by me. Well, mostly murder house and coven

Ayslum is too dark to be watching all the time

Good Morning Gorgeous

Quote from: 1RIG on December 07, 2019, 09:59:29 PM
Omggggg YES for King of Queens. The fucking taste >>>

maybe my favorite white sitcom. Living single, Charmed, Xena, Buffy, Martin, Girlfriends and "Revenge" from ABC. It's on Hulu now

Love the list! Girlfriends is another favorite, but I have to pull out the DVD player or its equivalent to watch it. Lol

I've heard great things about Revenge, but haven't watched it yet. I may take the time this weekend to check it out.

Justaway_

CHOKE

Buffy, Archer, The Office, How to Catch a Predator, Parks and Recreation, Crank Yankers, Cheaters, Sailor Moon, The Simple Life

That's it really

Eh...

I love all the shows the op listed especially American Housewife Angela and Doris cracks me up but I hate binge watching shows I prefer the week to week build up...

The last show I binged was Atypical on Netflix tho
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

Eh...

Quote from: Xavier on December 07, 2019, 10:46:30 PM
I mostly binge old cartoons nowadays.

I'm a bit of a child at heart

But an old ass irl? 👀
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

ssw4919

ssw4919

Where tf is Xena streaming?  :fuming:  I miss it.

Sinpool

MelMel

MelMel

I can watch Friends all day dkssskkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkksss

And Martin

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....