THENEXTBRANDYBLOG - Members of Congress Visit and Tasha Smith Sheds Tears

Started by DrewBabyLove, July 24, 2015, 11:45:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrewBabyLove

I'm surprised this wasnt post yet.

Should we start a thread just for all her post?

But anyway

:stressed:

4everSLAYanafan

That light skin queen with his daughter to the left is asking shady questions ,...........ova hea looking like     :flamebroiled: :fuming:

MAY

Brandy has been talking about her confidence a lot lately. Being afraid of challenges,
and I know that has held her back personally, professionally, and creatively.
I truly hope that she finally, genuinely believes in herself now.

Demm_

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on July 25, 2015, 12:08:46 AM
Brandy has been talking about her confidence a lot lately. Being afraid of challenges,
She does. Eddie...when you talk to her in person...you can really tell. I am soo proud of her

MAY

Quote from: Demm_ on July 25, 2015, 12:37:50 AM
She does. Eddie...when you talk to her in person...you can really tell. I am soo proud of her

:stressed: :stressed: :stressed:

Sovereign.

Something about Tasha Smith unsettles me. I thought this was a genuine moment, but she's not that great of an actor. Her demeanor gives off that "vibe" like she's some acting god. My cousin - who's an exceptional actress - took her class once & was completely turned off. I'm happy she & Bran have a great relationship, though.

Sovereign.

And I really believe she'll be nominated at next year's Tony Awards for 'The Wiz'. I truly believe it.

iman

Quote from: PUCCI. on July 25, 2015, 01:54:58 AM
Something about Tasha Smith unsettles me. I thought this was a genuine moment, but she's not that great of an actor. Her demeanor gives off that "vibe" like she's some acting god. My cousin - who's an exceptional actress - took her class once & was completely turned off. I'm happy she & Bran have a great relationship, though.

:uhh: :uhh: :uhh: gosh some of you are so annoying

GYNandTONIC

That Tasha part really choked me up a bit! :stressed:

I know what it feels like first hand to see your close friend go through a dark period that you try to help then out of. Then to see them blossom into their own and do all the things they never thought they could. Its amazing to witness and it was so genuwine.

Brandy is really inspiring me!!!! I thought is was a little cheesy at first but queen really got a nigga feeling like anything is possible. Ill have to really thank her one day soon.

Sovereign.

Yes, Brandy inspires BEYOND the music & TV. Like she IS the possibility! She's done literally everything. She's fearless.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

everyone brings  something different to the table acting wise

tasha has a strong typecast  but that doesnt take away from her talent

i dont think she sees herself as an acting god

but everything u need being infront of that camera she can give tips on cause shes got it whether u see it or not

and its the same concept with bran and her singing a singles dont tell the full story
and when you tell ppul how amazing she is they give :hmph: cause last time i heard bran she was giving a light coo how is she a vocal bible :whogonbook:

same thing

tasha slays

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

MoToThE

Quote from: Demm_ on July 25, 2015, 12:37:50 AM

omg!  :'(

MoToThE

it's great that Tasha saw how far Brandy had come. When you see the change in people that you saw were down, it moves you. I know. Brandy has been through a lot. I"m so proud of her!