Brandy Interview on Kempire Radio LIVE!

Started by BRockaBaby, July 30, 2015, 09:15:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BRockaBaby

BRockaBaby

Don't know how LIVE it really is. Could've been recorded at some point and their just now airing it but nonetheless. I would hope Kempire talks about the music.

BRockaBaby

What happened in the last 3 years?

Bran: Went through some very very tough times. Overall, you top believing in the good. Been knocked down so many times start to believe that's just how life is. Quotes "doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results is insanity". Said she began to feel insane.

BRockaBaby

What sparked change?

Bran: I really got TIRED of it. Tired of being depressed, feeling exhausted from being exhausted. etc.

(blah blah all his we've heard. just narrating for those who aren't listening in)

BRockaBaby

Is Brandy Happy?

Bran: Brandy is very happy. What you see is what it is. Very happy,  focused, centered, and grounded for the first time in my life. I feel connected to my source.

She is speaking life into me!   She better preach

BRockaBaby

What are your dreams now?

Bran: I dream about being phenomenal at everything coming up. I want to be the best me at everything that's in my future. For instance, new TV show. (Zoe). I want that to be so everything that i am; i want to give it all i've got.
The MUSIC. IT's so important for me to connect to what i want to say. Needs to be put together. I want that to be CORE and phenomenal.
My BOOK. I want that to be transparent. Very very transparent. Don't want to be filtered. Want to really tell story my own way and really connect to the people that are going to be touched by the book.
And everything else that i may not see yet, I want to be the best version of me in every circumstance in my life.

BRockaBaby

Do you feel like you've achieved a lot?
Bran: I do. Yes

RekeRig

I can't listen right now

Hopefully she mentions music or something.  Kempire can be a bit dramatic so I'm already expecting it to be about love and positive thoughts most of the way, no shade.  I haven't even read the comments yet but eh lol

BRockaBaby

Are you always trying to top yourself?
Bran: I don't feel like that. I feel that was a part of the problem. At the end of the day it's not about me, it's about the people that i'm connecting with. My purpose is service and inspiration.

Herb.

Quote from: RekeRig on July 30, 2015, 09:29:41 PM
I can't listen right now

Hopefully she mentions music or something.  Kempire can be a bit dramatic so I'm already expecting it to be about love and positive thoughts most of the way, no shade.  I haven't even read the comments yet but eh lol
operatic tears

The music n the background and her tone it sounds like an interlude