Brandy Interview on Kempire Radio LIVE!

Started by BRockaBaby, July 30, 2015, 09:15:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BRockaBaby

For someone who does their research, he sure knows how to ask questions that millions have already asked. LOL

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: RekeRig on July 30, 2015, 09:29:41 PM
I can't listen right now

Hopefully she mentions music or something.  Kempire can be a bit dramatic so I'm already expecting it to be about love and positive thoughts most of the way, no shade.  I haven't even read the comments yet but eh lol

thats exactly what it is right now  :hmph: asking about what she dreams about at night and such gorl... whats the first single called ..  :usuresis:

Who the fuck is this interviewer and why the fuck he asking this complex ass questions !!!! Get to the meat of the convo what is the ep gon sound like!  When is it coming!   He pissing me off!   After the break:   Does brandy believe in soul
Mates!?!??   Niggga!!!! ( Kevin hart voice!)

BRockaBaby

Quote from: KippCarruthers on July 30, 2015, 09:33:35 PM
Who the fuck is this interviewer and why the fuck he asking this complex ass questions !!!! Get to the meat of the convo what is the ep gon sound like!  When is it coming!   He pissing me off!   After the break:   Does brandy believe in soul
Mates!?!??   Niggga!!!! ( Kevin hart voice!)

!!!!

Like i don't get how these people don't get that it's NOT what we care about. That's what we have Iyanla and them for. Since when is Bran Queen Spirits?

RekeRig

Quote from: RekeRig on July 30, 2015, 09:36:09 PM
Quote from: BRockaBaby on July 30, 2015, 09:20:17 PM
On now...
thank you soooo much for posting some of what she's saying!!

Talking about dreams fears self esteem
Which I really respect and love and even started to adopt myself but

If Thisfuck face don't ask real fucking question imma find him and drag him

Buy The Stars✨

BORINGpire  " what holds you back from being your best self

:hmph: :hmph: :hmph: :hmph: :hmph:

GORL how many times are u gonna ask the same questions different ways ..

.betterwiseup

Wasnt Kempire on the Brandy board back in the day?

Bish

Quote from: BRockaBaby on July 30, 2015, 09:28:50 PM
What are your dreams now?

Bran: I dream about being phenomenal at everything coming up. I want to be the best me at everything that's in my future. For instance, new TV show. (Zoe). I want that to be so everything that i am; i want to give it all i've got.
The MUSIC. IT's so important for me to connect to what i want to say. Needs to be put together. I want that to be CORE and phenomenal.
My BOOK. I want that to be transparent. Very very transparent. Don't want to be filtered. Want to really tell story my own way and really connect to the people that are going to be touched by the book.
And everything else that i may not see yet, I want to be the best version of me in every circumstance in my life.

Buy The Stars✨

BRockaBaby

talking about inspiring Syrai now and such...

nothing new so far...

martian

They're having a real ass conversation. I'm living.

BRockaBaby

Do you agree that a lot of mid 30 something year olds are going through mid life crisis?

Bran: Started feeling like that at 35. Not 30. At 35 i started to wonder what this was all about

BRockaBaby

Did he just say this is a different type of interview?

bitch....