Brandy's new Instavideo.. is this new Brandy music?

Started by Rod, June 26, 2015, 11:08:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rod

Quote from: RekeRig on June 26, 2015, 01:21:01 PM
Quote from: Ntwadumela on June 26, 2015, 12:01:05 PM
Quote from: Rod on June 26, 2015, 11:22:36 AM
its this...

No it's not .
I just asked the producer if it was the same song and he favorited my question. we'll see

TO ME, it sounds like the same song just different parts of the song. You know like how the beat changes during certain parts like hook, bridge.. i don't know, like u said, we will see.

Sovereign.

This shit sounds so heavenly. I'm absolutely present!

monk al-taqi

"Trust in God is worth everything that is precious and the path to every goal which is high and sublime."

MoToThE

Brandy finally gets it. Tease the people with your music. Now, imma need for her to do one with "List", "Sweet Nothings", and "What Have You Done 4 Me"! :D

Palladium

BiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiT!!!!!

Palladium

RekeRig

Yea I'm thinkin it's the same song. Both snippets are super short so you can't really make a definitive statement either way

The producer waited a few hours and now he retweeted the new snippet and my question of whether or not it's the same song

Rod

Quote from: RekeRig on June 26, 2015, 06:44:53 PM
Yea I'm thinkin it's the same song. Both snippets are super short so you can't really make a definitive statement either way

The producer waited a few hours and now he retweeted the new snippet and my question of whether or not it's the same song

wow, ok cool! thanks for trying to clarify. sounds like it is the same song. can't wait to hear it.

Dee

Stewie

Annie

/.\

FRANCE

It's definitely the same song. It's clear. Same subject matter and the beat, tempo and vocal delivery similar. I'm in love with this. This was my fave from all the snippets she put out. Very Jhene Aiko meets Follow Me type vocal.

JaMuzik

I'm trying to wait to listen so I don't get too excited and lose my shit lmfaooo

Dee

July 16, 2015, 03:06:14 AM #44 Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 03:08:04 AM by D.E.E
:loose2when:

Ugh, Bran sis.