which member likes to suck feet?

Started by yekim, December 04, 2015, 07:22:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yekim

how do you deal with corns? and hard skin? and ingrown toenails? etc.

im thinking of sucking on my mans for his bday buuuuuut... I need some 'vice!

any tips?

:cheerup:

RekeRig

:diddraispoot: :diddraispoot:

Me, Realmatic and a couple others, but ummm .... the feet have to be CLEAN (preferably right before we get down) and they need to be nice looking and clean.

Everything u described is disgusting. Birthday or not

n

yekim

Quote from: RIG on December 04, 2015, 07:24:03 PM

Me, Realmatic and a couple others, but ummm .... the feet have to be CLEAN (preferably right before we get down) and they need to be nice looking and clean.

n

v

but what if he's washed them and he's left a bit of sock fluff in his big toe? like... I don't wanna be rude to him on his bday but it's kind of a problem for me at this point

maybe I should get him a foot spa appointment during the day and then when it comes to having sex later that night I know he will have been professionally cleaned. I'd feel better about that :dead:

RekeRig

Quote from: yekim on December 04, 2015, 07:28:38 PM

n

v

but what if he's washed them and he's left a bit of sock fluff in his big toe? like... I don't wanna be rude to him on his bday but it's kind of a problem for me at this point

maybe I should get him a foot spa appointment during the day and then when it comes to having sex later that night I know he will have been professionally cleaned. I'd feel better about that :dead:
yea that would be real sweet of you. Nice and subtle

any other time he wants that done, just make sure he's gotten out of the shower or something lol you dont have to necessarily demand it of course. I wouldn't be rude

yekim

Quote from: RIG on December 04, 2015, 07:44:48 PM
Quote from: yekim on December 04, 2015, 07:28:38 PM

n

v

yea that would be real sweet of you. Nice and subtle

any other time he wants that done, just make sure he's gotten out of the shower or something lol you dont have to necessarily demand it of course. I wouldn't be rude

thanks boo!

its his first birthday with me in the picture so I want it to be perfect, something he'll always remember. which is why I thought about sucking his toes ki. hope he likes! i'll let you know how it goes :-D

Code Red: itsMista

I don't like my feet sucked. Tried it once and it felt funny getting my feet wet and stuff.

RekeRig

Quote from: Mista 7.0 on December 04, 2015, 07:57:27 PM
I don't like my feet sucked. Tried it once and it felt funny getting my feet wet and stuff.
yea I'm sure it feels kinda weird

Most people I've talked to about it, like getting it done while they're being fucked or fingered lol

yekim

Quote from: RIG on December 04, 2015, 08:02:52 PM
Quote from: Mista 7.0 on December 04, 2015, 07:57:27 PM
yea I'm sure it feels kinda weird

Most people I've talked to about it, like getting it done while they're being fucked or fingered lol

I wanna suck his toes whilst I fuck him in the missionary position like a bitch lol

yekim

COD.

i'll suck anything as long as it's clean
:letsmessfag:

MelMel

BAPHOMET.

zdcddddd

I'd put my mouth on any part of my boyfriend and vice versa. tbh

Code Red: itsMista