Brandy - All I Need (HQ Video on Youtube)

Started by long-timeTheRoofFan, November 19, 2018, 03:18:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Lo

Quote from: Glock on November 20, 2018, 09:27:57 AM
Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on November 20, 2018, 09:02:39 AM
I?m not trying to be negative it just would be dope to see Brandy trending this era on YouTube. She?s legendary and deserves it..
and if she doesn?t
She?s still a legend and has done what she?s needed to do  :unsure:

A pop stars flame can only last so long
Move on

!!!!!!!!!!

Vonc2002

Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on November 20, 2018, 08:08:54 AM
It saddens me that Brandy fans finally get music from her and then don?t even stream the video. 17k in 24 hours is terrible. Begging and pleading is still only at 500k after years. I?m afraid for the new era. She deserves better!
Im sorry but I'm not busting a nut and scrambling to listen to this avg ass song. If she wants us to stream, she'll have to put out sumn worth streaming
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on November 20, 2018, 09:41:43 AM
Quote from: Glock on November 20, 2018, 09:37:17 AM
Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on November 20, 2018, 09:36:26 AM
I?m not trying to be negative it just would be dope to see Brandy trending this era on YouTube. She?s legendary and deserves it..
and if she doesn?t

Move on
Tell that to Brandy after her millions of dollars go to waste and time.
d
Almost 100% she isn?t worried about some damn coin  :plzstop:

R u her accountant?
I?m pretty sure she is, Everyone is. No matter how much money you have. U need your coin! She didn?t wait 7 years to release just for her hard work to be overlooked, Idiot!
is this her song faggot?  :uhh:
She hasn?t even released shit and when she does it will be funded by her label

And again.. I?m sure she isn?t stressed about some tax write off ass amount, stupid nigger

Let go of this 90s slay u are in search of
She?s 40

Gilgamesh.

It saddens me that Brandy fans finally get music from her and then don?t even stream the video. 17k in 24 hours is terrible. Begging and pleading is still only at 500k after years. I?m afraid for the new era. She deserves better!

For better or worse, Bran isn't a visual artist , so I wouldn't expect fans to flock to the video premiere of a song that isn't even a single. Also Brandy fan base are predominantly 90's babies. It's not like with Normani and these girls that live by streams and IG likes.

GLOCK

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on November 20, 2018, 09:45:53 AM

For better or worse, Bran isn't a visual artist , so I wouldn't expect fans to flock to the video premiere of a song that isn't even a single. Also Brandy fan base are predominantly 90's babies. It's not like with Normani and these girls that live by streams and IG likes.
basically  :plzstop:
She shouldn?t be wrapped up in this shit Jcjdjdjdjd
Like  :plzstop:

I guess it?s hard to accept but our faves are older now

Afrodisiac15

November 20, 2018, 10:05:23 AM #65 Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 10:05:56 AM by Afrodisiac15
Quote from: Glock on November 20, 2018, 09:47:24 AM

90?s babies are late 20?s and early 30?s stop making excuses. I can?t! :plzstop:

Afrodisiac15

Quote from: Glock on November 20, 2018, 10:18:10 AM
Someone get this weirdo
yes please do, Here I?m an just speaking on YouTube views and you jump into saying none of it matters. It?s her career she isn?t working hard for no pay off in the end. So again you sound like an idiot!

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on November 20, 2018, 10:05:23 AM
Quote from: Glock on November 20, 2018, 09:47:24 AM

90?s babies are late 20?s and early 30?s stop making excuses. I can?t! :plzstop:

That's my point. We don't have time/interest/energy to be camped out on YouTube streaming Brandy's mess for filth. It's just not that deep to me and a lot of her fans. We want an album, and when she releases that, the stan will jump owt.

Young

Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on November 20, 2018, 09:41:43 AM
Quote from: Glock on November 20, 2018, 09:37:17 AM
Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on November 20, 2018, 09:36:26 AM
and if she doesn?t

Move on
Tell that to Brandy after her millions of dollars go to waste and time.
d
Almost 100% she isn?t worried about some damn coin  :plzstop:

R u her accountant?
I?m pretty sure she is, Everyone is. No matter how much money you have. U need your coin! She didn?t wait 7 years to release just for her hard work to be overlooked, Idiot!

dssssssssssssssssssssss

woah

Yawl okay

But this is why I said she needs to tour
hell, even BEY knows that's where the money is these days

Gather up Brandy, Monica, TGT or Xscap3 and have June's Diary open, and end up running a 7 figure tour

Young

And I get the argument you guys are making

Ideally though, I would love for he rmusic to be great enough to reach the masses, young and old.
So that the younger generation can do some of the things that require time and effort-- streaming, Youtube plays, radio requests etc.

Rxxf

Touring is where it's at.
Even if it's imitate venues.
People will come to see Bran.

I think she'd slay an "album-cut" tour.
Stans would come out to see her perform "Say You Will" and mess.
BRANDY

Ma Lo

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 20, 2018, 09:43:42 AM
Im sorry but I'm not busting a nut and scrambling to listen to this avg ass song. If she wants us to stream, she'll have to put out sumn worth streaming

long-timeTheRoofFan

Not trying to hate, I love Brandy I have purchased the song and watched the video repeatedly on YouTube - BUT this video reminds me of the Lullaby video (in terms of it's cheese, with a side of cheese and extra cheese on top)
:-P