Hey Gamer girls

Started by GRAND, June 11, 2017, 11:33:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GRAND

So I finally dusted off my ps4 and started playing some of the free games that come with PSNOW

But they all suck and I wanna buy something new

The last game I bought was probably uncharted

What are y'all playing?
:justabit:

Freemala Harris

I need to get this eventually

This and the Crash Bandicoot remaster

CHOKE

And bout to get Tekken 7

:justabit:

GRAND

Quote from: Freeruu on June 11, 2017, 11:40:38 AM

waits

Is this a RPG?

I never got in on consoles  :justabit:

Freemala Harris

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on June 11, 2017, 12:08:38 PM
Quote from: Freeruu on June 11, 2017, 11:40:38 AM

waits

Is this a RPG?

I never got in on consoles  :justabit:

yep

The tales series always releases a cute RPG

BAPHOMET.

:plzstop: OMG yes. PSNOW is kinda useless aside from About a handful of games.

The last game I bought was Resident Evil7.

I need to buy a new one or more as well. I wanna give Death Stranding a go

Eternal Bell

como la whore

I honestly play my 3DS more than my PS4  :plzstop: although I will be back on it when the new tennis game is released in 2018  :justabit:

but yea Mario and Pokemon on my 3ds are keeping me satisfied in the meantime. Really excited for Pokemon Gold/Silver in September
:loose2when:

LOONA.

I haven't played my PS4 since I first bought it the same month it came out.

como la whore

Quote from: Here4Ghan on June 11, 2017, 01:37:51 PM
V I just sold my 3DS and punched to a second hand store and got a game boy advance sp with silver

Worth every fckin penny

In the past 10 years I've bought a DS four times and always end up selling it. Apart from mario bros I don't get the appeal

Tempted to get the switch at some point though

I pretty much only have mine because of Pokemon. The fact that I love Mario too helps. Super Mario Maker is really fun tbh  :howfestive:

but yea I've purchased Pokemon Moon and Sun, Red, Yellow and soon Gold and Silver. I'm ready  :flamebroiled:

I don't know yet if I want UltraSun or UltraMoon. I'll have to see a trailer first.

4everSLAYanafan

I'm about to get in! I haven't in a long time but Activision is re-doing Crash Bandicoot. I wanna replay it again  :justabit:

FadedEnvy

Horizon Zero Dawn is imo the best game I've played in a while. I need a sequel asap.

I just ordered Nioh off Amazon after reading reviews, looking forward to that one.

b7

Quote from: FadedEnvy on June 11, 2017, 04:01:54 PM
Horizon Zero Dawn is imo the best game I've played in a while. I need a sequel asap.

I just ordered Nioh off Amazon after reading reviews, looking forward to that one.
yea I heard that first one is amazing

The rating omf

FadedEnvy

June 11, 2017, 04:13:46 PM #13 Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 04:15:27 PM by FadedEnvy
Quote from: 1RIG on June 11, 2017, 04:05:05 PM
Quote from: FadedEnvy on June 11, 2017, 04:01:54 PM

yea I heard that first one is amazing

The rating omf

It really is dope. I really just bought it after reading a handful of reviews as something to tide me over until I could get my hands on a Switch/Zelda. I got HOOKED !!!!(think I skipped a day or 2 of work).

After I beat it,  I tried to follow it up directly with Zelda and I just couldn't get in.

GRAND

Quote from: Here4Ghan on June 11, 2017, 04:09:13 PM
I mean, when you find THE game that you can just.. escape in

!!!
:gorlonfire: