No album, but the girls streamed Brandy down a bit on Spotify this year

Started by b7, December 05, 2019, 05:22:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monika

Quote from: TriBeCa on December 05, 2019, 07:21:55 PM
This really isn't that impressive tbh. Just saw the stats for the group A Great Big World and they were streamed more than Brandy with that one song they have with Christina. I guess these are good numbers for someone that released one album in the last 11 years.
Are you upset with Brandy? Haha, you always seem so angry, and negative. Who is A Great Big World?
Yahudah

Young

TriBeCa

Quote from: Monika on December 05, 2019, 07:32:52 PM
This really isn't that impressive tbh. Just saw the stats for the group A Great Big World and they were streamed more than Brandy with that one song they have with Christina. I guess these are good numbers for someone that released one album in the last 11 years.
Are you upset with Brandy? Haha, you always seem so angry, and negative. Who is A Great Big World?

That's exactly my point, they're a one hit wonder group that has surpassed Brandy's streaming numbers. Not angry, but disappointed in her lack of effort to be consistent and use her gift. I'm also seeing independent artists with 25k IG followers posting better Spotify streaming numbers than Brandy, so I'm not impressed.

b7

this is for 2019, not overall
:dead:

b7

Quote from: TriBeCa on December 05, 2019, 08:03:31 PM

That's exactly my point, they're a one hit wonder group that has surpassed Brandy's streaming numbers. Not angry, but disappointed in her lack of effort to be consistent and use her gift. I'm also seeing independent artists with 25k IG followers posting better Spotify streaming numbers than Brandy, so I'm not impressed.
she has well over a BILLION on Spotify alone.

This 118 million is for 2019 and she's only released two songs  :dead: It's very impressive.

A white group with Christina Aguilera having those numbers isn't shocking. after performing on a whole ass award show. Cute.

Brandy's doing this from her home  :kii:

b7

pretty sure this is that Christina fan that works or used to work for RCA. He always seems on edge

b7

And her monthly listeners on Spotify are better than most of the girls from her era. Show me different or get out 

lmao! 

b7

TriBeCa

Quote from: 1RIG on December 05, 2019, 08:10:41 PM

I was referring to 2019 stats. Personally, I think it's a shame for an artist like Brandy to have lower stats than artists like these two:

Monika

Yahudah

Naomi Hit Me

Quote from: 1RIG on December 05, 2019, 08:12:17 PM
pretty sure this is that Christina fan that works or used to work for RCA. He always seems on edge
bbubuubbuubbuububuvubbubuub

b7

Quote from: TriBeCa on December 05, 2019, 08:31:19 PM

I was referring to 2019 stats. Personally, I think it's a shame for an artist like Brandy to have lower stats than artists like these two:

great. I don't

After award show performances and all. She hasn't had that luxury. She's been sitting at home, dropped a couple features and she's doing well

And anyway, in the OP i literally said it's "not bad".  And it isn't  :dead:

Afrodisiac15

Almost 120 Million in one year for an R&B artist that's been out for 25+ years is beyond amazing. That's with no new music. Get that sh!t Brandy!

b7

Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on December 05, 2019, 08:42:54 PM
Almost 120 Million in one year for an R&B artist that's been out for 25+ years is beyond amazing. That's with no new music. Get that sh!t Brandy!
period!

DraeDrizzl3

Quote from: 1RIG on December 05, 2019, 08:40:02 PM
Quote from: TriBeCa on December 05, 2019, 08:31:19 PM

great. I don't

After award show performances and all. She hasn't had that luxury. She's been sitting at home, dropped a couple features and she's doing well

And anyway, in the OP i literally said it's "not bad".  And it isn't  :dead:
drag that faggot