Cardi really is a cultural kween

Started by HUGO, December 06, 2019, 09:06:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUGO

December 06, 2019, 09:06:25 AM Last Edit: December 06, 2019, 09:07:57 AM by Hugo
Sis about to eat Nigerian slop

Wish her the best tbh  :uhh:

QuoteControversial American Rapper, Cardi B who arrived Nigeria yesterday evening has began to show her outspoken nature as she was recorded rebelling against the VVIP reception she's getting. The Queen of Bronx took to her Insta story this morning to brood over the hotel food and expensive neighborhood she's being hosted.

Cardi reveals that she wants to experience the real Nigeria, the local outlets and of course the infamous Nigerian Jollof every tourist can't wait to have a taste of. Can someone tell Cardi to stick to the 'island' as boys may tell her to drop something on the mainland? . But on a serious note, The organizers can arrange for the American to visit Lagos town, Makoko that's being plagued with flood as this move would help raise awareness for an heritage that is being submerged under Lagos waters.

https://theinfong.com/2019/12/i-dont-want-fancy-hotel-food-give-me-local-nigerian-jollof-cardi-b-cries-out-video/

reekz

fedswatchin

All of these random stories to build hype around her dwindling fame

Lmao

reekz

Girl shut yo bitter ass up. Stay pressed out in a Card thread. 

fedswatchin

I'm not gonna shut up

I don't like this ho. You're gonna hear about it Every time I feel like expressing it. Does that make you cry at night? Excellent

reekz

fedswatchin

You cared enough to stop your busy day to reply

fedswatchin

That's right bitch. Shut the fuck up cause you know you won't do nothin to shut me up

reekz

Wow now you are taking my lines.

:udontlookok:

Geez. Didn't know you look up to me that much. 

fedswatchin

I'm gonna drag cardi whenever I feel like it :feelinmyself:  that pisses Reek off so Ima do it even more

reekz

fedswatchin

fedswatchin

fedswatchin

fedswatchin