Kenneth Petty’s rape victim speaks on The Real.

Started by Plastic., September 21, 2021, 03:45:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

This man is a fucking monster. Jennifer is so brave for speaking out. :'(

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Planet Her on September 22, 2021, 05:40:31 PM
Quote from: Annie on September 22, 2021, 05:09:30 PM

I'm sure she was notified before by the lawyer that this was going to be filed. She really used that covid to distract huh?  :omgwatshappening:
Sorry but I have to stan. This damn mastermind
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
uh, u can only call someone a mastermind when the plan actually WORKS

:plzstop:
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

b7

Quote from: leon turtle on September 22, 2021, 11:12:09 AM

It's good for her that she didn't take the money. I can't blame her .It's one thing to ask me to put mess aside for a coin but to do so with just 500k ....
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:disgusted:

b7

b7

Quote from: leon turtle on September 22, 2021, 11:34:22 AM
Quote from: BRockaBaby on September 22, 2021, 11:28:47 AM
For the record, you can still force yourself on someone who you are in a relationship with. Rape doesn't only mean breaking into someone's home and tying them down.

Let's be real here folks. Not saying he's guilty or innocent but this "they were in a relationship and around the same age" stuff is nonsense.

if she didn't want it and he forced himself on her, that is rape or sexual assault. Period.
pretty much.

no is no.

b7

Quote from: plastic on September 22, 2021, 12:21:25 PM
she didn't reopen anything

she's suing them for harassing her last year after he failed to register as a sex offender

they wanted to pay her to recant, she refused, and the threats began

it's not far fetched to believe nicki threatened to put a price on this girl, she's done it before NUMEROUS times  :dead:
:dead:

Mess

b7

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on September 22, 2021, 12:23:31 PM
Why is Cardi being brought into this discussion?

:everythingok:
people always leave out the fact that Cardi said she was in harms way when she drugged and robbed those men. Doesn't make it right or wholesome and pure, but, it explains and adds context to the narrative the girls be tryna push

shante smith

Was she in harms way when she called black babies monkeys too? :disgusted:

b7

Snndndndnndnd oh there's no excuse for that trash ass colorist behavior. I wouldn't defend that

shante smith

Well at least you're able to say the bare minimum: "that was wrong"

can't say the same for the rest of the gorls here 

b7

But ur about to be in harms way in a second. Might wanna watch ur tone and tend to the blueberry muffins i requested

:nowgorl:

shante smith

September 23, 2021, 04:11:08 AM #508 Last Edit: September 23, 2021, 04:14:14 AM by leon turtle
But this entire mess is a lot.

I believe in holding everyone accountable so I have to say now that I know all the details.... I can't understand how Nicki is not only defending this man but trying to silence Jennifer as well with personal phone calls and visits from her associates or whatever

That woman is clearly shaken by this

Nicki should be ashamed of herself for expecting a woman to brush such a traumatic experience under the rug.... And the fact that Nicki spoke with her directly and heard her voice saying "this is true ... he did that to me" shows that she indeed got both sides of the story but still decided to do the wrong thing

This wasn't some random chick coming out the wood works after Kenny married Nicki to claim some mess for a quick coin ... this was a case dating back to 1994 in the damn hood. And he was convicted .

It's inexcusable and I would even say it's evil .

b7

Quote from: leon turtle on September 23, 2021, 04:11:08 AM
But this entire mess is a lot.

I believe in holding everyone accountable so I have to say now that I know all the details.... I can't understand how Nicki is not only defending this man but trying to silence Jennifer as well with personal phone calls and visits from her associates or whatever

That woman is clearly shaken by this

Nicki should be ashamed of herself for expecting a woman to brush such a traumatic experience under the rug.... And the fact that Nicki spoke with her directly and heard her voice saying "this is true ... he did that to me" shows that she indeed got both sides of the story but still decided to do the wrong thing

This wasn't some random chick coming out the wood works after Kenny married Nicki to claim some mess for a quick coin ... this was a case dating back to 1994 in the damn hood. And he was convicted .

It's inexcusable and I would even say it's evil .
!!!!!!!!!!

I just saw Funky Dineva pretty much echo your words a few minutes ago. Not sure if you've seen it yet

Just uploaded a couple hours ago