Montero has sold 500K! Alrdy gold

Started by Edge gorl, September 21, 2021, 05:34:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edge gorl

September 21, 2021, 05:34:31 PM Last Edit: September 22, 2021, 03:42:06 PM by You'nt know nann ho!

Ulysses

I can't believe how low his numbers are. He has a big machine behind him in addition to all of his antics. He annoyed us all instead of causing interest....

Young

Quote from: Ulysses on September 21, 2021, 08:03:18 PM
I can't believe how low his numbers are. He has a big machine behind him in addition to all of his antics. He annoyed us all instead of causing interest....

n

He's a black gay male artist

These are great numbers

Amazing

bby ddy

Yeah I thought sis was gonna do 200k at least

finish ha.

a book. the reality is that his appeal won't be as big as someone as well established and in a lane such as Drake.

king is doing his thing and STILL making all types of history.
Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.

Justaway_

Of course his numbers aren't great, he's somewhere between hip hop and pop, and both audiences kinda repel each other, also a black faggot and power bottom at that, with all the implications and prejudice surrounding it. He's doing great.

Kalifornia.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Ulysses on September 21, 2021, 08:03:18 PM

Yeah after all those stunts and promo this is kind of a flop.

ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ

Lil Nas is a great idea but the actual music sucks. 

Kalifornia.

Void is cute. I still have to listen to the rest. 

FRANCE

His peers are barely doing these kinda numbers. This is definitely a book for him. The sales from his singles alone would make his label happy. Doja Cat sold less first week. Justin Bieber, who has a huge fanbase and years in the game, did 154k. And y'all expected Lil Nas X to do 200k plus in this sales climate?  :uhh:

STUNNA GOD

d

Idk what I was expecting. I guess 125k is cute... but with all the stunts, nudes, pregnancies, performances, promo n mess....  I thought he'd at least book a #1 mess.

I haven't seen promo like that for ANY artist since Gaga.

a DECADE ago.

CHOKE

Ulysses

Didn't Jhene fucking Aiko sell more than this first week?? A quarter of the promotion? There is no doubt they expected more than this. They probably ran his promo budget by this point