Oprah new black sci-fi mess ?

Started by Dr Naomi Campbell, February 05, 2020, 01:42:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Naomi Campbell

February 05, 2020, 01:42:08 AM Last Edit: February 05, 2020, 01:42:39 AM by Jaydas Ghost
Quotewww.imdb.com/title/tt10837718/

Janet is set to star as "Queen" in the series premiering December 26th, 2020.

I found a thread from 8/2019 when it was just rumored, and more details are provided:
Oprah Winfrey is allegedly executive producing a thriller series with Chadwick Boseman, Ryan Destiny, Jennifer Hudson, and Janet Jackson as leads allegedly. Im shocked she asked/approved of Janet Jackson joining the project.

The cast allegedly includes Chadwick Boseman, Ryan Destiny, Janet Jackson, Jennifer Hudson, Common, Nas, Kendrick Lamar, SO FAR. My Guess its going to be on Apple TV or Netflix.

I have no idea how it's going to come out because only Chadwick and Jennifer are actors, . But it's her and the directors vision.

I think the subject matter centers around some hodoo vodoo magical science New age stuff, like a wrinkle in time, she's really into that. Maybe it will have alot comedy in it as well.

Dont wtf me this is alleged, I cant confirm rumors but she has alot of musicians on board, dont know how this is going to pan out in the long run.
She's Oprah so this could happen!