VERZUZ : Bounty Killa vs. Beenie Man

Started by HUGO, May 20, 2020, 03:36:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

Quote from: Babyface on May 24, 2020, 12:45:15 AM
Nbcxhkkmcxzfjkjbcxxgh

France ain't u from France?

Born in St Anns Bay, Jamaica. Lived in Kingston, St Catherine, Westmoreland and Mandeville until I moved to Canada a few yrs ago.

True yardie!

Heated🔥

Quote from: FRANCE on May 24, 2020, 01:06:49 AM
Quote from: Babyface on May 24, 2020, 12:45:15 AM
Nbcxhkkmcxzfjkjbcxxgh

France ain't u from France?

Born in St Anns Bay, Jamaica. Lived in Kingston, St Catherine, Westmoreland and Mandeville until I moved to Canada a few yrs ago.

True yardie!
omg mi neva know another yawdie was on here.
I grew up in Kingston but moved to portmore when I started high school.

b7

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

This was amazing to experience. I just wish there was some way Spragga could have been a part of this and get his flowers as well. He's seriously underrated. 

:stressed:

FRANCE

Spragga? Ummm...he was cute for a moment in dancehall. There are way more artists that have done more than Spragga. 

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Don't do it. Spragga will always be rated one of Dancehall's best lyricist. I actually preferred him to Beenie and Bounty. He had hits for days. I rate him.

Heated🔥

Quote from: Baby Mama Shuji 🔥👶 on May 24, 2020, 09:32:55 PM
This was amazing to experience. I just wish there was some way Spragga could have been a part of this and get his flowers as well. He's seriously underrated.

mhmmmm spragga nah
Buju yes.
I'm happy Beenie played one of his songs.

FRANCE

Quote from: Babyface on May 24, 2020, 10:27:08 PM
Quote from: Baby Mama Shuji 🔥👶 on May 24, 2020, 09:32:55 PM

mhmmmm spragga nah
Buju yes.
I'm happy Beenie played one of his songs.

Spragga was def talented. But I would choose Buju, Sean Paul, Beres Hammond, Sizzla, Elephant Man, Mavado, Popcaan, Mr Vegas over Spragga Benz to do a verzuz any day. Their catalog of hits >>>