Brandy’s “Love Again” with Daniel C, now eligible for Gold in the US

Started by Brandy's Unconditional Ocean, October 17, 2020, 06:18:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

Quote from: Superstar Brandy on October 17, 2020, 06:15:12 PM
I can see Borderline getting to 50 million Spotify streams this time next year as well.  Per Brandy Charts it sometimes is getting at least 1,000-2,000 more streams daily compared to Love Again.
i love that song so much. I can't wait to see more performances! These good numbers are just a bonus for me :wub:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Camo on October 17, 2020, 08:34:03 AM
Awesome! I still wouldn't mind a video in that same styling as that "conversation" video they did.

!!!!

Just for the hell of it a cute cheap video.  HELL do what Gaga did last year for stupid love .. get some Calabasas fag too hold the new iPhone 12 up and record a quick mess ... could literally shot a performance video or something in a day

Cuban0

Quote from: #Mu7 on October 17, 2020, 07:41:09 AM
Baby I told y'all this was going to happen. #B7 gets a fucking a plaque

I need queen to get this grammy to put that fucking icing on the cake!

Ughhhhhh Brandy fucking Norwood. I am so proud of you and I stan TF out of you. The fact that it was a solo song and she invited him makes me happy!

Wait, b7 could get a plaque as well?

Kaeli.

Quote from: Cuban0 on October 18, 2020, 09:11:08 PM

Ughhhhhh Brandy fucking Norwood. I am so proud of you and I stan TF out of you. The fact that it was a solo song and she invited him makes me happy!

you need 750M streams to get a gold album so no probably not

B7 is a very big success for an indie album by a veteran though

Quote from: Kaeli. on October 18, 2020, 09:36:19 PM
Quote from: Cuban0 on October 18, 2020, 09:11:08 PM

you need 750M streams to get a gold album so no probably not

B7 is a very big success for an indie album by a veteran though
!!!!!!!

She's had some really incredible victories this era that go beyond statistics. Her PR right now is through the roof. The public seems to like her so much more now because she's being authentically Brandy

#Mu7

I think borderline will see this same fate tbh (a slow steady SLAY OUT) and. I also think if she does this deluxe right she could snag another.

For some reason I really want HER on Rather Be and they slay OUT the charts and radio

Micheal Watson

Quote from: #Mu7 on October 18, 2020, 11:32:56 PM
I think borderline will see this same fate tbh (a slow steady SLAY OUT) and. I also think if she does this deluxe right she could snag another.

For some reason I really want HER on Rather Be and they slay OUT the charts and radio
I'm afraid borderline has lost its steam

is there any indicator that it's still doing well?

I've been hearing Borderline on the radio the few times I've listened recently. It's not blowing the charts away but im happy she released something that isn't at all commercial

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: Troye on October 17, 2020, 08:20:55 PM
Quote from: Camo on October 17, 2020, 08:34:03 AM
Awesome! I still wouldn't mind a video in that same styling as that "conversation" video they did.

!!!!

Just for the hell of it a cute cheap video.  HELL do what Gaga did last year for stupid love .. get some Calabasas fag too hold the new iPhone 12 up and record a quick mess ... could literally shot a performance video or something in a day

gaga's video was shot on an iphone but it was still a big production + editing etc.

#Mu7

Borderline is also increasing in streams remaining consistently above 45k daily on Spotify alone.

In fact it has been outstreaming every song on the album dialy. Growing every week and daily.

Yall not stans, y'all don't even be following or knowing when Queen is doing well and slaying. Smh