Ok now that we got “Freedom Rings” out the way....

Started by HUGO, October 05, 2019, 11:20:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUGO

She could keep it off the album tbh. Leave it as a buzz mess

Harlem

Quote from: Hugo on October 05, 2019, 12:44:34 PM
She could keep it off the album tbh. Leave it as a buzz mess

!!!!

I agree just leave as a buzz mess for the 25th anniversary

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

She needs to promote this single for six months

Its not out of the way

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

yearofbrandy

This was a perfect intro buzz single into the new era! I didn't like it at first but love it now. I do wonder what's the next move tho. Is she gonna push this as the first official single or what? 

I doubt we getting the album this year tho. Definitely a single I think for sure 

Kalifornia.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Trey on October 05, 2019, 12:42:59 PM
I honestly don't even care to get a video for this. Let it be a cute buzz mess and drop the REAL mess and video. Don't waste anymore time...

Annie

Beggin & pleadin >>

but yeah i've never been a big fan of Bey's freedom either

I like some parts but it still has to grow on me. I like when she sings a bit softer and the bg vocals take over. It is a lot of screaming and sometimes she sounds in a rush, don't know if that would work for a single. B&P was a lot more catchy. I appreciate her sharing her emotions tho

/.\

Aalumeci.

Lullaby has gotten the most plays from me in recent years

BrandyFromTheFuture

It seems like there was no hype around the song. Even when B&P was released, there was that video and article on Billboard.com etc. Seems like only blogs wrote about ,,freedom rings".

Kaeli.

I listened once. It's not bad but it also isn't what I look for in a "Brandy" song.
^

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: Noni on October 05, 2019, 11:32:06 AM
Be honest. Are you guys even playing freedom rings? I played it the first and second day and then no more...

I really enjoy it because it's a departure from the Summer Walker vibe I'm into right now. I can't imagine it's more than a buzz single though, especially because there has been no real push behind it outside of social—press, music video, etc.

Annie

/.\