Brandy Feat Ty dolla sign - No Tomorrow

Started by Therealsypano, October 08, 2020, 01:49:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Musicboy88

Full moon, human , nsn, an Afro will always go down has her best quality of work. I won't say b7 is garbage but I will say that this is definitely not my go to album with the exception of lucid dream, rather be an say something. Next album hopefully she work with talented producers that will bring shine to Brandy's voice.

Musicboy88

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on October 08, 2020, 06:23:09 PM
But I've also come to understand that a lot of the gorls on here can't tell the difference between a SoundCloud beat and a professional master

:letsmessfag:
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :kii:

FRANCE

I blame Camper. He's the one Im sure that produced this and got them 2gether. The way that Cory Rooney kept the melody nice and simple and Camper had to fuck it up. 

Drogon

Wait this sounds BETTER and ion even like Ty

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: FRANCE on October 08, 2020, 07:23:23 PM
I blame Camper. He's the one Im sure that produced this and got them 2gether. The way that Cory Rooney kept the melody nice and simple and Camper had to fuck it up.

LMAO. Its crazy tho because Ty is really popular and his other features be hitting....I really wanted them to work on something new and not this.
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

bby ddy

LOL Brandy is not one of these new girls. She isn't gonna be dropping a bunch of random singles, mixtapes and EP's.

I doubt we'll have to wait another 8 years, but yeah...be for real. :kii:

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

bcheap has exalted all of her bodies of work because its the worst
its the weakest vocally
and doesnt have much reply value with this  weird ass writing 

but i want her to improve because this is a debut independent mess
proving the machine was very much needed

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Harlem

Just listened again but Brandy didn't need to rework anything but add Ty as a 3rd verse... maybe some extra adlibs after his but she did too much and should've kept her 2nd verse

brocka4life

B7 is not for everybody. But it's not a terrible album. It's better than at least 2 of Brandy's other albums.

Young

Quote from: Lane Bryant Jumpsuit on October 08, 2020, 04:33:22 PM
Quote from: Young on October 08, 2020, 04:11:15 PM
Now it does seem like the harmonies get loud and bright super quick ; and the mixing seems a bit unfinished .

and tbh I prefer the original. But you also have to understand what having Ty on the song does for it.
the moment I heard him, I knew I could hear the song on the radio.

it's still cute— and for all we know it could be an unmixed version.

none the less; I'm glad she's still pushing the album.
I still want a Borderline performance tho too

So funny  writing paragraphs  after your its amazing bullshit

Why can't I say what I feel without you being bothered ? Let's not make this a dragging session hun

I think the song is radio friendly and can still
Be a smash. And I understand their strategy behind it.

I like it a lot— but I do prefer the original and hear some of the things you gorls are griping about.
What about that is hard for you to understand or has you bothered ?

Young

Quote from: Lane Bryant Jumpsuit on October 08, 2020, 04:45:24 PM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on October 08, 2020, 04:39:57 PM
Well at least Young's genuinely trying to be positive

fake positivity isnt positive

its okay to say how you really feel without needing to autopilot a Oh its so nice  narrative before doing so

and  nothing personal with young but its like the same the mess he pulls with junes  :plzstop:
its like come on now we know u hear that
:uhh:
When did I say I didn't  hear the imperfections in the mixing ? Do you just overlook when I point them out too ? Or...

BrandyFromTheFuture

i guess this is similar to the love again solo version in terms of adding a bit too much. 

i would've added the additional harmonies that she did already pretty early on in the song more towards the end, kept her climax adlibs (where she was going off, dont know why they cut them out) and just removed some of the newly added vocals.

overall i cant be bothered too much, i can always listen to the original version if i feel like it and the gp will probably not even mind this version.

DrewBabyLove

October 08, 2020, 08:24:23 PM #117 Last Edit: October 08, 2020, 08:24:48 PM by DrewBabyLove
It really just isn't mixed well. It sounds like it would be dope if it was. SHE did not post the track so MAYBE and PROBABLY this isn't a final version???

4everSLAYanafan

lovechild

[/quote]

so yea b7 is better than both of those albums
:feelinmyself:
[/quote]

LOL... ok