"White people are crazy."

Started by Herb., June 21, 2015, 09:38:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herb.

June 21, 2015, 09:38:06 PM Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 09:39:13 PM by Herb.
I was thinking about the ridiculousness surrounding the explanation of the South Carolina's shooter's actions..."oh! Mentally impaired! Ill." When in fact he clearly plotted to kill those people.

And how angry it made us as a community. But, do we sometimes contribute to this ideal that "white people are crazy"?

I know I've said it many times, and I've heard many other people within the community use the phrase as well. We say it a lot when we see white men doing anything from jumping off of skyscrapers, to getting piercings in the most weird places.

I thought back to the SHOCK that ensued across the nation when we discovered that the Washington snipers were indeed black men. We just couldn't believe it. "Black men do CRAZY mess like this? :uhh: "

Should we take some sort of accountability for supporting and nurturing these generalizations?

Slaid

That bush on top of your head is craz'

:whatgunofficer:

Herb.

SUPREME

they perpetuate these stereotypes about themselves as well

not my fault i truly believe the shit lolz

Slaid

And it's actually the hispanics who are really fucking crazy.

Mexican's just out of this world.

:receipts:

BrokenHeartsHeal

No. They will go lengths and miles to come up with excuses and justify shit that white criminals do regardless. Even when the facts are out there.

Slaid

Slaid

Herb.

Quote from: Gallis on June 21, 2015, 09:42:10 PM
No. They will go lengths and miles to come up with excuses and justify shit that white criminals do regardless. Even when the facts are out there.
I see what you mean. Whether or not we take accountability and refuse to generalize, pardons will still be handed out on the basis of "mental instability".

Fair enough! :cheerup:

Herb.

Slaid

June 21, 2015, 09:45:56 PM #11 Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 09:46:16 PM by Slaid
Happy fvr's day hun.  :-P :blush:

Slaid

But you'll never have children because you like penis lol

Herb.

Herb.

Quote from: Slaid on June 21, 2015, 09:46:37 PM
But you'll never have children because you like penis lol
I'm having kids hun. :supluv: