Jazmine Sullivan - Heaux Tales out NOW!

Started by iheart4everbrandy, January 08, 2021, 06:35:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bby ddy

Jazmine delivered. HT is a cohesive body of work that sounds current without being try-hard. I couldn't get into the first three singles, but I'm living now that I've got into the EP. Impeccable storytelling. I can always count on Jaz to push that pen.

I can only imagine what the albums gonna sound like  :plzstop:

Oh and B7 is still that gurl since she was mentioned in here :supluv:

Vonc2002

Quote from: RAY7 on January 13, 2021, 01:57:15 PM
love Jaz, I like this project and the way shes promoting it
I love Pick Up Your Feelings, Other Side, On It, Lost One, Girl Like Me
the rest are like DECENT
B7>>
I agree. B7>>>>>>>>>>
I do like that jaz hit the ground running tho
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Scott.

I'm not loving it like that. I still feel like her first 2 albums are so much better and i think she has better songs than these.

However, it's not a horrible album. Just not my favorite like Reality Show wasn't. But I'm glad she's seeing some success.

Vonc2002

Reality show is jazmine's BEST album followed by Love Me Back
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 13, 2021, 03:13:54 PM
Reality show is jazmine's BEST album followed by Love Me Back
This wasn't a question and fuck u if u didn't understand that

Vonc2002

Cowboy Nine

Scott.

Quote from: Fuck Mons. on January 13, 2021, 03:21:57 PM
Love me back is clearly her best album
Yeah.

I never really cared for Reality Show like that.

Vonc2002

Cowboy Nine