Brandy singing on the Subway

Started by Steffon, July 13, 2015, 12:19:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demm_

I know exactly where she is lol but yea...people are always doing something on the train. That's nothing new to them

MoToThE

Quote from: Ntwadumela on July 13, 2015, 12:23:23 PM
I can't bring myself to watch the video right now, but that's how people are on the subway  . Most of them  are already stressed and miserable traveling to and from work to a dead end job . And they become cold . Brandy was brave to do that ..lol

i wouldn't have done it. I mean, they look at you weird when you say hi.  :uhh:

MoToThE

Mel.

Hugo

Lord why wasn't I on that train. Just to think I could run into her

And I'm crying at

"I'm calling my mom"
"There's no service in the subway"
"Oh"

Fjdjdjdjdjdj

whatever

LMAO funny

If she was glam'd up they would've notice...they probably thought she was some rat from the bronx...

I wouldn't have put this up though lmao...She should do something similar to what Jessie J did though...

RatherBe

Treasure

kmjnhbgvfcxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxw

im luvin her so MUCH lately

she jus so..OUT & WILDS 'bout ev'thing!

RatherBe

The fuckers didn't even know they were in midst of a Grammy award winning, multiplatinum selling, broadway starring millionaire.

The Brandy Barbie

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on July 13, 2015, 12:35:27 PM
I was so mad watching the people in the background pay her complete dust.
I would have given anything to be there at that moment.

I think it's a combination of how New Yorkers are and people not recognizing her.  She dresses way down when she's out with wraps on her head, hoodies, and shades. You have to really look at her in the face to see who she is.  Tyrese just promoted his album on the subway, and most of them tried to pretend like they didn't care who he was, either, and he looked like himself.  Only one dude really showed him love.

Wtv

Im most if not all of those people didnt know she was Brandy.

Maybe the blond girl, but thats it

FINE.

Quote from: Skegee Girl on July 13, 2015, 03:09:06 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on July 13, 2015, 12:35:27 PM
I was so mad watching the people in the background pay her complete dust.
I would have given anything to be there at that moment.

I think it's a combination of how New Yorkers are and people not recognizing her.  She dresses way down when she's out with wraps on her head, hoodies, and shades. You have to really look at her in the face to see who she is.  Tyrese just promoted his album on the subway, and most of them tried to pretend like they didn't care who he was, either, and he looked like himself.  Only one dude really showed him love.
yeah

BrandyFromTheFuture

she is turning into mariah

hahahaha

she fucking slayed the song... #thenextbrandy is very risqu?

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: whatever on July 13, 2015, 01:53:42 PM
LMAO funny

If she was glam'd up they would've notice...they probably thought she was some rat from the bronx...

I wouldn't have put this up though lmao...She should do something similar to what Jessie J did though...

fuck you

MypuzzystanK

they didnt know that was Brandy.... trust they KNOW who Brandy is... she is so cute riding the train.

Silent is such a blessing to her as she is to him

i love it