I didnt know Sade had a trans son

Started by Sinpool, January 16, 2020, 06:19:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

Quote from: Boom' ✊🏽 on January 16, 2020, 07:53:22 PM
x

Nothing to defend. Giving "MALE" or what people think a man should give, is a lot less work and is really just dressing down. Whereas, a woman has to be "done up." From clothes to surgery...it's more expensive to transition to a woman.

How many times have cis-gender women made the argument that all we have to do is get a haircut and put on a nice pair of slacks and we are ready to walk out the door?

Doesn't make Trans men's struggle any less. It's deeper than "look"

Eh, I was speaking on more on the ability to pass. Every transman I've ever seen looks like a typical man after some months of hormone while some of the trans girls spend years moning and getting back alley butt shots only to still get clocked on the subway

BAPHOMET.

I just dont see how a surgery mess is going to change anything and I also have an issue that im going to make a thread about.

Ma Lo

January 16, 2020, 10:23:10 PM #32 Last Edit: January 16, 2020, 10:23:31 PM by Ntwadumela
I've honestly never seen a transsexual ( male to female) that gave me 100% woman..even the stunning ones get clocked all day everyday .. they look too perfect

Sinpool

Quote from: Ntwadumela on January 16, 2020, 10:23:10 PM
I've honestly never seen a transsexual ( male to female) that gave me 100% woman..even the stunning ones get clocked all day everyday .. they look too perfect

Hshdbdb

R u saying cis women look a mess

Ma Lo

cis women look more natural .. a stunning transsexual looks.. suspicious.. some of them are almost too pretty. Then when you hear that voice you really clock tea. 

Ma Lo

Sinpool

Ma Lo