King Daniel Radcliffe "Hollywood is undeniably racist"

Started by BAPHOMET., September 21, 2016, 12:42:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaeli.

Quote from: D.I.E.G.O. on September 21, 2016, 08:30:16 AM
Quote from: Baphomet. on September 21, 2016, 06:06:45 AM
If he wasnt someone I've liked since forever I wouldn't have even made the fucking thread.
No one is saying he's saying some new shit no one knew. Its just that he could've easily been like most of these privileged fucking white actors.

He is just like most of these privileged white actors, bby. Talk is talk. What is he doing about the racism in Hollywood? Nothing. Daniel has spoken on it before, but he has yet to do something to help change what he's complaining about.

m

How do ya know hun

leftout

Quote from: D.I.E.G.O. on September 21, 2016, 08:30:16 AM
Quote from: Baphomet. on September 21, 2016, 06:06:45 AM
If he wasnt someone I've liked since forever I wouldn't have even made the fucking thread.
No one is saying he's saying some new shit no one knew. Its just that he could've easily been like most of these privileged fucking white actors.

He is just like most of these privileged white actors, bby. Talk is talk. What is he doing about the racism in Hollywood? Nothing. Daniel has spoken on it before, but he has yet to do something to help change what he's complaining about.

Also, I take no issue with you creating this thread. We just have a difference of opinions and that's totally fine.
you're annoying as fuck :plzstop: you have to be aided