Alternate Version Of Britney Spears? ?Make Me?

Started by JRocka, September 21, 2016, 11:44:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRocka

September 21, 2016, 11:44:39 AM Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 11:45:39 AM by LiBra
QuoteVersion appears on Britney?s mobile gaming app.

Is RCA Records still trying to push Britney Spears? ?Make Me? upwards on the charts? It certainly seems like it. After the pop titan?s sensual tune appeared in Spotify?s new TV spot (in promotion for their Tinder partnership), a new version of the music video surfaced via the singer?s ?American Dream? mobile app on Tuesday (September 20).

For this cut of the video, editors piece together scenes of Britney in those shadowy corridors from the Randee St. Nicholas-directed clip, letting the simplicity factor drive this one home. It?s all B. No dancers. No product placement. No man candy. Just Britney, bitch.

Sure, it?s not the most enticing watch, but it?s certainly better than the final product. I?d much rather see four minutes of Britney working her hairography with those tricky lights than the Kelly Clarkson-lite video we received.

these fucking hair extentions  :melmel:

Freemala Harris

Still waiting for the full david lachapelle one to leak

+ Cover

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

JRocka

September 21, 2016, 01:06:39 PM #5 Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 01:06:54 PM by LiBra
i really hate her fucking team and the hair stylist from the blackout era needs to GO

Admin

JRocka

September 21, 2016, 01:16:52 PM #7 Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 01:17:09 PM by LiBra
Quote from: squid on September 21, 2016, 01:14:42 PM

i can't believe she didn't caught the subliminal shade in that post....love QUEEN tho  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

FINE.