Brandy excited to work on joint album with Ray J

Started by long-timeTheRoofFan, December 08, 2018, 09:55:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

long-timeTheRoofFan

[instagram]

She posted this pic on Instagram yesterday saying she can't wait to work on their album together.

:wub:

I've always wanted the "R&B" album by Ray J and Brandy

In the comments someone suggested that they do a Christmas album.

I think they should do a Christmas album together first and then a regular album together if it goes well but either way I'm excited to hear what they do.

yearofbrandy

A Christmas album might be straight but other than that no. I like Ray J but nobody really want this ray and bran album. I mean it takes forever for her to release her own album. If she do the collaboration album, we might not get another album from her for another 7 or 8 years.

Cowgirl

Young

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

BORderline

The Ray J on Raydiation and All I Feel is the one I use.
All of his recent SHIT is considered as POO to me.
Ray J can deliver when he is directed by a REAL producer. When he works with these independent niggaz... GOD.

M-Rocka

When?s her own damn album coming? That?s all I?m interested in.

Young

And whatever it is isn?t coming before her mess right ?

Harlem

December 08, 2018, 10:37:31 AM #11 Last Edit: December 08, 2018, 10:42:50 AM by Harlem
They are really serious about this smh... it would be a hell no for me but only way I would use if Pharrell/The Neptunes is the main producer. Should be a 5-7 EP at max too

long-timeTheRoofFan

Pharrell / Neptunes do need to Produce this for sure!! I agree with that one. (If it's not a christmas album that is)

Maybe a couple of tracks from Timbaland too