Previous topic - Next topic

Kaeli.

I know Kandi's BMI mess is off the charts

🦚

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 01, 2020, 12:31:36 PM
Quote from: 👑 🐝 X 🩸 👠 on July 01, 2020, 12:30:20 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 01, 2020, 12:28:52 PM
Quote from: 👑 🐝 X 🩸 👠 on July 01, 2020, 12:24:49 PM
you can have curves and still have a low body fat percentage  :raycharles2urmess:
Mehhh
These charts would deem those thick ass ATL girls overweight.  Everyone isn't looking to be pencil thin.  Kim Kardashian is overweight by some of these charts standards,  I'M SURE! And that's the body type alot of these girls are looking for nowadays

well lets cut to the black chart..if your belly pokes out..you are obese  :raycharles2urmess:
sdddddfffggcxddf
Agreed! Also if ur a man with breast. Kipp  👀

sadfghjk

there are several zorls on here with full c cup fat titty mess  :kii: :dead: :plzstop:

hey Panth  :nogrammynoneck:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

BAPHOMET.

Kim Kardashians BMI is currently 20.5. .... so yea. You can have curves and have a low mess. But the BMI is kinda pointless when you have EYES to see what's what 

🦚

Quote from: Snow on tha Bluff. on July 01, 2020, 12:33:32 PM
Kim Kardashians BMI is currently 20.5. .... so yea. You can have curves and have a low mess. But the BMI is kinda pointless when you have EYES to see what's what

let me see your chart mess  :ATLcameo:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kaeli. on July 01, 2020, 12:31:12 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 01, 2020, 12:28:52 PM
Quote from: 👑 🐝 X 🩸 👠 on July 01, 2020, 12:24:49 PM
you can have curves and still have a low body fat percentage  :raycharles2urmess:
Mehhh
These charts would deem those thick ass ATL girls overweight.  Everyone isn't looking to be pencil thin.  Kim Kardashian is overweight by some of these charts standards,  I'M SURE! And that's the body type alot of these girls are looking for nowadays
dfsfls

well.. they are overweight
Overweight according to WHO!?!? I love ass and thighs. Don't nobody but a dog want a bone. Now if it's disproportionate like Nicki Minaj, then it's weird
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FRANCE

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 01, 2020, 12:22:48 PM
One thing I will say about that BMI mess,  it's for the white fags.  They don't really acct for people of color thickness and CURVES

!!!!

These rumps and bumps aren't accounted for in BMI

:takeallofme: