Official TV Show Thread!

Started by BrandySource, May 07, 2016, 05:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MelMel

♛MANNY♛

anyone young person watching CBS should be shot dead tbqh the most boring and disgusting tv channel in history

♛MANNY♛

Tyler's If Loving You Is Wrong slayed last night

omffff i can't wait for The Haves and The Have Nots to come back and perch on my screen week after week

Vonc2002

Yea,  if loving u is wrong was good last night.  Was happy to see Esperanza get laid into,  hate that hoe.  Kelly got tossed too, deservingly so. I like her tho
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

♛MANNY♛

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 18, 2016, 03:27:06 PM
Was happy to see Esperanza get laid into. Kelly got tossed too, deservingly so.

BIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Claudia read that bitch omff i was stannin owt  :dead:

Kelly cryin' for no damn reason :uhh: bitch get the whole fuckin story then go owf  :plzstop:

♛MANNY♛

Old People Channel Trailers

https://www.youtube.com/user/CBS/videos

ain't got time to post the vids for this horrible ass channel

♛MANNY♛

Vonc2002

♛MANNY♛

this just gave me chills omff wai'

Vonc2002