Official TV Show Thread!

Started by BrandySource, May 07, 2016, 05:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

I've been hearing so fckn much about shameless.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MelMel

yeah everyone is telling me to watch it

♛MANNY♛

im a season and a half behind on GODless

Zankou.

the last episode of this is AIDS was boring

Gilgamesh.

So i'm finally watching RHOA, Sheree's house is slaying! She looks good too.

Gilgamesh.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on November 11, 2016, 02:13:06 PM
the last episode of this is AIDS was boring
Boy fck u. Im in love with this show. Luv that cool, intelligent black coup'
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Gilgamesh.

cccccccccccc

Bravo are a shade for letting Sheree take the back entrance :kii:

Vonc2002

November 12, 2016, 10:00:25 AM #1748 Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 10:01:26 AM by Vonc2002
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on November 12, 2016, 09:55:37 AM
cccccccccccc

I thought it was because she was walking over or something.  Both of their houses are beautiful actually.  I don't understand why kenya HAD to have a housewarming. Girl finish up that lil bit of work and amaze if that's what ur trying to do.  She was too close to being finished to go out that way, missing wall plates n mess. When cyn got dust all over her i just :uhh:

Gilgamesh.

November 12, 2016, 10:38:40 AM #1749 Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 10:38:51 AM by Gilgamesh.
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 12, 2016, 10:00:25 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on November 12, 2016, 09:55:37 AM
cccccccccccc

She was too close to being finished to go out that way, missing wall plates n mess. When cyn got dust all over her i just :uhh:

k.sn.k :plzstop:

I love Sheree and her house shits on Poor Manor.

Gilgamesh.

QUEEN FUCKING SUGAR!!! This slavery mess :gorlonfire:

Vonc2002

I haven't watched the last 3 eps of QS. Imma marathon watch it today or tomorrow maybe.  People have been stanning

Gilgamesh.

November 12, 2016, 01:16:18 PM #1752 Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 02:55:38 PM by Gilgamesh.
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 12, 2016, 01:14:24 PM
I haven't watched the last 3 eps of QS. Imma marathon watch it today or tomorrow maybe.  People have been stanning

The last scene in this latest episode almost broke me. White people, ch..

♛MANNY♛

yeah i caught ahp on QS the other day and yeah the last episode omfff white devils is real

Opposites Attract.

So this season of Shamless is epic asf

It's unconditional, these days you know....