December is about to end...

Started by Noni, December 17, 2018, 10:18:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Quote from: L0NZ. on December 17, 2018, 01:37:22 PM
Quote from: Noni on December 17, 2018, 01:35:44 PM
I?m about to say something that might get your panties in a bunch but having issues and falling out with so many people could be a sign of the problem being you...

I think we all agree on this but a lot won?t admit it

GLOCK

Tbh this is their second time falling owt
Bran scrapped his stadium music project as well
She?s a liability

GLOCK

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on December 17, 2018, 03:39:21 PM
Quote from: Zanny on December 17, 2018, 01:26:59 PM
Quote4everbrandy@blackculturenews you better effing know it. #DJseemsToBeConfused #HeNeedsToGiveItUp #neverSaynever before Justin Bieber #She congrats @hermusicofficial love you forever ...but yo producer ?#wow
Bran hun :everythingok:

He was working with HER before Brandy, so yes, that's "her" producer...

Like, is this woman the fuck okay? :uhh:
nah
He worked with brandy first

Then HER..

But I don?t think she?s ok

AfroJisiac

Quote from: Young on December 17, 2018, 10:33:43 AM
But Smack on God is holding me tf OVA :gorlonfire:

song is trash from the pit a hell  :uhh:

AfroJisiac

Quote from: Zanny on December 17, 2018, 01:37:27 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 17, 2018, 01:34:44 PM
Quote from: Zanny on December 17, 2018, 01:30:55 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 17, 2018, 01:28:07 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on December 17, 2018, 01:24:03 PM
The passive aggression in that comment is gross

And she was supposed to release a song this month?

:udontlookok:
Like........... is she mad that he feels he and her have a chemistry?  Brandy is so unlikable now, am sorry :dead:

I think she's mad that camper didn't mention bran and rodney as a duo in the caption

QuotetheycallmecamperQuincy Jones & Michael Jackson
Timberland & Aaliyah
Jimmy Jam Terry Lewis & Janet
40 & Drake
Me & @hermusicofficial

QuoteblackculturenewsBrandy and Rodney Jerkins

Quote4everbrandy@blackculturenews you better effing know it. #DJseemsToBeConfused #HeNeedsToGiveItUp #neverSaynever before Justin Bieber #She congrats @hermusicofficial love you forever ...but yo producer ?#wow

either way it's a mess
Even damn DUMBER!
But I think it lowkey might also be because she's salty that he's pairing himelf with HER in that way. After she's been gushing about making her best music and i think he said the same.  Brandy petty af so iono

I can understand that but shit she hasn't released any damn music so of course he would pair himself with her. She's getting certs and grammy noms

clearly !!!

that's her own fault... takin' 6+ yrs to release a fuckin' album won't make people pair with u just cause u're Brandy when there's a new girl that's poppin.
Baby u're legendary but u need to get ur ass back to work and RELEASE so people will notice u again and keep u in mind.

i'm sick of her falling out with producers over stupid shit. that's petty and childish

long-timeTheRoofFan

BRANDY!! I LOVE YOU and have your back no matter what. Fuck all these messy fake ass fans.  :supluv:

AfroJisiac

the fact that we say what we think about some of thing she posts the same way she speaks her mind on ppl's IG page makes us fake fans...?

hum i don't think so.
i've been and always will be one fo her biggest fans, but if something she does bothers me i'll say it, won't make me less of a fan cause at the end of the day i'll support her work 100000% as long as it good.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Glock on December 17, 2018, 10:07:18 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 17, 2018, 01:34:44 PM
Quote from: Zanny on December 17, 2018, 01:30:55 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 17, 2018, 01:28:07 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on December 17, 2018, 01:24:03 PM
The passive aggression in that comment is gross

And she was supposed to release a song this month?

:udontlookok:
Like........... is she mad that he feels he and her have a chemistry?  Brandy is so unlikable now, am sorry :dead:

I think she's mad that camper didn't mention bran and rodney as a duo in the caption

QuotetheycallmecamperQuincy Jones & Michael Jackson
Timberland & Aaliyah
Jimmy Jam Terry Lewis & Janet
40 & Drake
Me & @hermusicofficial

QuoteblackculturenewsBrandy and Rodney Jerkins

either way it's a mess
Even damn DUMBER!
But I think it lowkey might also be because she's salty that he's pairing himelf with HER in that way. After she's been gushing about making her best music and i think he said the same.  Brandy petty af so iono
BINGO.. after further thought
The ?yo produca? mess..
and now she?s choosing to stand by the rod/bran mess

She is done in my books if she cancels this project

If she cancels this project I?m so completely done with her.

AfroJisiac

Harlem

Brandy fuckin blows mine sometimes I swear, like just when I thought she was getting her shit together smfh